Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Redder101's 5 Color Lark

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Super_Prep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all you need to be running 4 reveilarks. If your running more than 26 land fix that. THe main idea of the deck is to make as much advantage out of revilark as possible. So having 4 is key, because it is your best card. If that is your real ratios, your sideboard is poor, and needs a total remakeover.
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think u need 4 larks in any deck ever, even the combo lark didnt play 4. i just dont rly see how this is better than esper lark or rw. your mana base is worse than those two decks and ur just doing the same thing
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut the 2 Mind Stones for 2 more lands. You really need 26 lands or even more in a Cruel deck. I would also cut the painlands for 4 more filter lands or basics. 9 Vivids is ok - cipt may become a problem when about half your lands do that, but 1/3 is ok.

Other than that, the deck looks fine. Hard to know if it is better than all the other lark decks and/or all the other 5c decks, or if it improves some matchups that they struggle with somehow.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1