Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Public Apology

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Maksym

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Public Apology Reply with quote

In a couple of recent games I acted like an **** upon losing and would like to take the chance to apologize to the players with whom I played. This is very not like me and was caused by one thing or another however I will not be acting this way in the future games. It ruins the game for everyone and takes away the appeal of games on ML for some.

Cheers,
MaksymG
JKilla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap the world is coming to an end, someone is actually not a deucebag on ml...
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's give him a medal?
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so... gay.
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the day winners get pissed off when they lose sometimes and do things they regret, just look at the way man utd reacted to their 2-0 loss to fulham yesterday. Rooney got himself sent off, Ronaldo could well have gone as well. As much as I would be annoyed at my players for being unprofessional as a manager, I would also be kind of pleased as it shows that they care about it as much as I do.
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But of course, I am english after all.
Sofa0King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the post where he goes "PSYCH! FU MAGIC-LEAGUE DOUCHEBAGGGGGZZZZZZZ"
zturchan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive, just when I thought that the moral fiber of magic-league had begun to unwind at the seams. This made my day.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1