Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rate my deck and any suggestions

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
Zoom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly recommend more land. You are running 21, which is very low. Try to get to 24 land by adding 3 treetop villages. You are the best judge of what cards to cut since you know what you will be playing against. To me, 4 pithing needle, 4 runed halo, 4 heartmender, and 4 redeem the lost are excessive. Try to cut a lot of these to fit in 3 treetops, and 4 noble heirarch/llanowar elves (definitely heirarchs if you can get them). Also wiltleaf cavalier is very good in this style. Good luck!
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look in the deck section for GW Little Kid. It will certainly give you some ideas on how to maximize the power of green and white aggro.
boeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill rate your deck : 67,3

No, seriously I think you should drop the heartmenders, pithing needles and runed halo's and go for more aggro-speed.
You need to focus on your own strengths instead of trying to 'counter' your opponents strategy.

gl
boeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ask for suggestions then Sir-know-it-all.

Go play your deck, win some, lose the most and blame it on the shuffler, your 'lucky' opponents, your childhood and the world in general.
Zoom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad about the treetop villages. You still need more lands for sure though or you are going to lose a lot of games due to being stuck on 2-3 mana. I'm not saying your pithing needles, runed halos etc are bad. If they work against decks you have to play against then great! I just agree with a previous poster in saying that you need to focus more on winning than not losing. I like heartmender, but he is expensive at 4 mana, and you usually don't want to draw 2 early so I would cut them to two.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1