Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help computer illiterate.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
PakTu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Need help computer illiterate. Reply with quote

When i try to extract the themes via winzip it says access denied. any idea as to how i can make it access acceptted?
Ggerg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easiest way would be to extract the files to another location, then move them after
The_Duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extract it to a public folder, like ANYTHING on your Desktop, or your desktop. Then manually move it to the Themes folder.

Because Vista blows huge fucking monkey cock.
Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vista is great IMO

you just have to work around the crazy security
Socks3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vista... No, Vista sucks. Can't do full screen DOS, too much security, too much memory usage for the system.

I've been using the Windows 7 beta, it's all-around better. XP is still my favorite Windows OS, though. Given more of a choice, I'd be on a Mac on other *nix system.
Delicious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Socks3 wrote:
Vista... No, Vista sucks. Can't do full screen DOS, too much security, too much memory usage for the system.

I've been using the Windows 7 beta, it's all-around better. XP is still my favorite Windows OS, though. Given more of a choice, I'd be on a Mac on other *nix system.

Mac is a huge amount of fail
Good luck running ANYTHING good that doesn't run better on a PC

And i agree XP is a god

and 7 Beta is looking promising
Socks3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSX has a *nix base. Means all my stuff works on it.

Also, it's a much more stable system than PC. Controls for it just work, and P&P works like a charm. As a developer, OSX is a very nice thing indeed.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1