Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bant Aggro/exalted

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Shards of Alara constructed
Adams

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Bant Aggro/exalted Reply with quote

Hey hey! posted this at wrong forum first, so i thought id post it here instead (and prolly dont get suggs to insert cards from other sets)

anyway here is the list:

// Lands
4 [ALA] Forest (4)
4 [ALA] Island (2)
8 [ALA] Plains (2)
4 [ALA] Seaside Citadel
4 [ALA] Bant Panorama

// Creatures
4 [ALA] Sigiled Paladin
4 [ALA] Jhessian Infiltrator
4 [ALA] Akrasan Squire
4 [ALA] Rafiq of the Many
2 [ALA] Battlegrace Angel
2 [ALA] Stoic Angel
4 [ALA] Guardians of Akrasa

// Spells
4 [ALA] Oblivion Ring
4 [ALA] Bant Charm
4 [ALA] Angelic Benediction

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [ALA] Rhox War Monk
SB: 2 [ALA] Cradle of Vitality
SB: 4 [ALA] Naturalize
SB: 4 [ALA] Hindering Light
SB: 1 [ALA] Sigil of Distinction

so what do you think?

Peace!
/Adams
rdeg87

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why isnt War Monk in the main, seems much better than Guardians.
Also look at the colour requirements for your two drops
WW or GU. Somethings gotta give here
Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think bant will be the rising force in block. The exalted feature makes it so dangerous.

But i really think you should wait for a conflux full spoiler until making any heavy decisions

but with that:

i think you need 4 main deck Rhox War Monks. a 3/4 with lifelink is abosutely house in block. It's good in every match up an should never be sided out.

I also think if you wanna keep your mana intensive creature (not number but different colors) yo are going to want atleast one fixer. take your pick.

When conflux is fully released i will be playing Bant also, but i will be going more control than anything
FiReBLT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noble Heirach will make this deck even better, and go alongside the squire very nicely.

I wouldn't worry about the mana for the moment, there are some great multilands coming out.
Adams

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have the Guardians mosty for exalted AND for the ability to sacrifice (block big guys) since i dont wanna kill some of my other dudes and still dun wanna take dmg, i have the roxes in SB so i'll prolly try some games w/ rhoxes in MD and se how it goes, it all depends on meta.

and yes, noble hierarch will be a nice addition to this deck Smile) will prolly take 4 of those and insert instead of guardains or the angelic blessings.

im rly wanna see the whole conflux set
asamodious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adams wrote:
well i have the Guardians mosty for exalted AND for the ability to sacrifice (block big guys) since i dont wanna kill some of my other dudes and still dun wanna take dmg, i have the roxes in SB so i'll prolly try some games w/ rhoxes in MD and se how it goes, it all depends on meta.

and yes, noble hierarch will be a nice addition to this deck Smile) will prolly take 4 of those and insert instead of guardains or the angelic blessings.

im rly wanna see the whole conflux set

ill put it simple.

if you dont run rhox war monk main deck. you should quit play this deck! its an absolute house and by far the best card in this deck (war monk then rafiq = good game...)

its the best card in bant.

after conflux u can play it t2

benediction isnt all that good...thats more of a sb card then war monk.

dont play a shitty dude just cause it has exalted.

conflux also brings removal in the form of path to exile (which can also double as a rampant growth for u if your dude is about to die!)
Chatzuk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no elspeth?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Shards of Alara constructed All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1