Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vehicle Law - are you knowledgable?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Vehicle Law - are you knowledgable? Reply with quote

I have a car whose insurance got canceled. I stopped operating the car but at an RMV filled out paperwork (overseen by the operator there) that would issue a new Title and also a Gift receipt so that the car could be given to my friend, Tracey. Tracey has insurance. According to the RMV officer, issuing this paperwork made it fine for Tracey to operate the vehicle.
She was pulled over and they towed the car and cited her for operating, etc.

It may be claimed that my conversation with the RMV rep is heresay and doesn't hold Reason. I will contend that it is my direct testimony of that circumstance after which i followed directed protocol.

I can go further into it, etc... please contact me here or conkissstador@hotmail.com if you know the subject.
FusionFire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

something similar happened to me not to long ago. Thankfully I hold a military ID and that ticket gets u out of alot lol.

Heres the thing, any auto that is being used has to have plates, to get plates you have to have ins. if the car had its STATE ISSUED plate unique to that vehicle then your fine cause then it was an oversight by the DMV
ZW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she prolly got pulled over for driving a car...obv
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1