Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tournament sites in hawaii

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
yesm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: tournament sites in hawaii Reply with quote

Im graduating from navy dive school in less than a month and ill be getting orders to either hawaii or san diego. I doubt it will be hard to find a play site in san diego but im wondering if there is any shops that host tournaments in hawaii. Anyone know of good sites or sites at all? Im wondering if i should even pack my cards to go with me to hawaii.
Ggerg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://ww2.wizards.com/Magic/EventLocator.aspx

i live in a college town, and every year freshmen show up without their cards, realize they should've brought them, and come back after thanksgiving with them. Simple answer: even if you can't find a place on the even locator, bring your cards
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They def do have magic in hawai I here in fact it is one of the easiest places to qualify for a PT. If you go to www.modosharks.com and either send a message or start a thread I am sure the legend that is Gcoolboy who goes to hawai uni will get back to you with details.
zapppp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, i live in hawaii, you're in luck.

There are two stores which host FNM. One has a competetive feeling (but the players are kind of a joke), and the other is friendly and the players are much better(less prizes though). Our upcoming extended meta is undefined, but expect faeries in large numbers (our extended meta prerot was heavy NLU).

when you get here you can look up these stores,

Da-Planet (da-planet.com), the competitve one
Paula's Sports Cards http://www.paulassportscards.com/, i prefer this one

yeah thats it for places to play, theres a couple other places which will sell cards, but no events or space to play
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1