Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fun Things to do when Drunk?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
kendiggy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how old are you?
Rath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have to ask things to do when you're drunk, you either must be really old or really young.
XJapanSanctu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the negative side of magic league (as always)... Ruz don't you know, you're not allowed to have fun because others (here @ magic league) would get jealous? Don't mind those two.

Getting drunk is awesome... let's see hmmm... I think you should avoid that whole rooftop walking though Cool .

Just get drunk, blast music at high level (rock n' roll), smoke cigarettes, hunt chicks (not chickens!) is fun, if its warm you can have a waterwar (like you know, shoot each other with waterguns n stuff that would be totally hilarious), pass out in a stairway (like me and my friends always do), tear up the friggin' dancefloor and uh thats about it!
Craze

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

free all the monkeys at a zoo, then get naked and run through clothes stores screaming:

"I NEED MONEY"

that does a good deed, and gets you lots of money.
Adam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running across the freeway at night is tits when you're drunk.
Bigshow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh, this takes me back go streaking sreaming, "OMG I CAN"T BELIVE IM DOING A BLINK VIDEO"
ant900

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

14 is a little young to go out and get drunk and do crazy stuff... if you get caught you will be in BIG trouble... but anyways how about... noo... that wouldnt be too nice if your straight... anyways how about you guys going and playing a game of... MAGIC Razz
Bigshow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant900 wrote:
14 is a little young to go out and get drunk and do crazy stuff... if you get caught you will be in BIG trouble... but anyways how about... noo... that wouldnt be too nice if your straight... anyways how about you guys going and playing a game of... MAGIC Razz

pff ant lol, every one knows the adverage age for a red neck to drink, is when his dad is drunk ass his ass and forces his son to drink, Sad Sad , Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but anyways, i think this thread, will helpthose who thought about doing something nuts when drunk
Adam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next time I'm drunk I don't think I'll be thinking about an internet message board.
snoopster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dehydration wrote:
Kill the president.

Amen.
snoopster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

druuuu

Last edited by snoopster on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laplie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

14 is kinda old to GO OUT and get drunk. Most 14 year olds stay home to get drunk.
Nantuko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Find some ladies and play Strip Twister
*Run relay races
*Rollerblade
*Drink more
Nantuko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fenris91 wrote:
Say, has anyone tried to have a game of Magic while seriously wasted? How did that work out?

And 14 and drinking is rather young...but he's not the first or last 14 year old to do that. I wanted to go do stuff like that at his age.

I've played drunk magic. It's awesome, my deck had a 2nd turn kill using Hitmonchan's Jab attack.
JPirk87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Drunk Magic Reply with quote

I remember it well, smashed out of my mine, my turnj comes, i stare at my nine mana and smile. I look at the tog in my hand its all over. Tap six upheaval. 0.O..... Damn hahahahahahahahahaha that was awesome lets do it again...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5