Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ipod Nano 3rd Generation 4GB

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Ipod Nano 3rd Generation 4GB Reply with quote

I just got done downloading Fear and Loathing to put on my ipod. Open up Itunes, click sync, and it says it wasn't synced because it can't be played on my Ipod. Its in .mp4 format, which I have a couple Family Guy clips in that play on the Ipod fine. I was wondering if anyone knows what I can do to get it on my Ipod. Im content with watching it on my computer, but I would also like to watch it at "work". Thanks.
Craze

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even think Ipod Nano's could play TV Shows/Movies
Bushviper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I hate apple. They create Itunes and make you download everything in Mp4 format. And of course, Mp4s play on nothing else but Ipods so you have to keep in the Ipod circle or just throw away all the money you invested in downloaded files.
Delicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just search the webz for a conversion program to a MP4 format. i did it and found all kinds of hits
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ripped the movie off LimeWire. Just "evaluating" it to see if I like it Razz I made sure to download it in the MP4 format, but for some reason it won't play. I have a couple MP4's of Family Guy that play just fine. They are nowhere near as long as Fear and Loathing, but I didn't think that would matter as long as I had the space for it on my Ipod.
Aion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an Ipod nano and I've never had any problem putting videos on it and I've gotten videos from Limewire, sites, and other sources.

Another thing, mp4's don't only play on ipods they play on most other portable video players also. (known from experience)
Spyx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of stuff on limewire that simply won't play. I suggest a different way of obtaining your 'backups of legally owned media'
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works fine on my comp. It is even in my Itunes library. Its just when I click "sync" it says it won't sync because it can't be played on this ipod.

Edit- I think the screen size is the problem. Anyone know how to reduce this?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1