Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eventide Good Deck Archetype

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
JGMattos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Eventide Good Deck Archetype Reply with quote

Hey guys, i played my first EVE EVE EVE draft yesterday and i won , using an Rw, take a look at the list and let me know what u think about it , and if this is a good deck archetype on EVE or i simply got luck xD.

10 mountains
5 plains
1 rugged prairie

3 duergar assailant
3 battlegate mimic
3 ballynock trapper
2 noggle bandit
2 noggle bridgebreaker
2 cinder pyromancer
1 belligerent hatchling
1 spitemare
1 outrage shaman

2 recumbent bliss
1 puncture blast
1 scourge of nobilis
1 flame jab
1 cenn's enlistment
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tripple eventide is a retard format, red is the best colour flame jab is the best card thanks to the mimics, any idiot can win on the back of a couple of mimics. If you want to discuss limited strartegy www.modosharks.com is the best site, some people make out there is more too Triple EEE than mimics and flame jab but I am as of yet unconvinced from what I have seen and read though i will not play with any until Eventide comes out on modo, never do tripple non main set drafts, as i find the formats mostly ridicolous with such a limited card pool to choose from it becomes to easy to win.
JGMattos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for the tips Trotsky, kinda rude, but that's ok Razz
cheesypirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JGMattos wrote:
Thanx for the tips Trotsky, kinda rude, but that's ok Razz

how was he rude? sure your deck's decent, but i wouldn't think it's "amazing". i have no idea what everyone else's deck looked like, so i cannot judge whether or not your deck is good.
JGMattos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how was he rude? sure your deck's decent, but i wouldn't think it's "amazing". i have no idea what everyone else's deck looked like, so i cannot judge whether or not your deck is good.

But i'm never said that my deck is "amazing"(far away from that xD), or asked u to judge the quality of the decks that i played against with it. Just to give your oppinions if Rw is a good color choice on a EEE draft , and if can be a good deck archetype on a draft of Eventide k? thanz man
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all u need to do is pick mimics and on colour cards of those mimics, you should almost never have to play 2 colours in EEE draft unless its for a small splash but there are few good cards that you would need to splash for except for like snakeform and other good removal.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1