Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weekly Draft Reports

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
standarizeMA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Weekly Draft Reports Reply with quote

So I'm going to have weekly draft reports and how I'm going to do this is anytime our local store side drafts or regular drafts on Wednesday nights, I'll show a report. It'll show the notables ofof each pack and so forth. The complete list after. And i'd like a rating. If interested post
Ggerg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only if it doesn't suck

Smile
ShaunD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your not even good at Limited on Magic-league. Why would anyone care about you sucking in real life?
Orlandu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Hm Reply with quote

Because magic-league rating is a great indicator of playskill. With comments like that you really should just go kill yourself.
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great to me, even if your not good at drafting which im sure you are, it will provide us some insight into where people are going wrong and hopefully develope some intelligent discussion about picks stratergies etc.
standarizeMA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

I dont play on magic league. I'm mainly on it for the forums. Thanks for taking the effort in checking that out though. And i'm the best drafter at my store, so the insight will be good.
[_BC13_]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's even more pathetic, ShaundD, is that you're basically implying that your rating on Magic-League directly reflects your playskill, and you're NOT the #1 rated player in the league....

It seems to me that if you were going to imply something like that, you would make sure you're own rating was better than everyone else's.

Man, does it suck to Top 8 a few PTQs, never win the big envelope, but still think you're the best player in the World?
standarizeMA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

I 100% agree. Take ur waste of space somewhere else and let's get this thread back on topic. I'm drafting tonight 6 o clock eastern so ill have a report tonight around 11 eastern.
[_BC13_]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. I am looking foward to it.
[R]Nchamay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too, any way to improve is allways great, even if it only helps a little bit.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1