Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 8 Decklists

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broken ambitions...
Orlandu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Hm Reply with quote

3 Mutavaults hehehe Wink
beule

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV won g1, after beeing horribly screwed. G2 he was stuck on 2 Reflecting while I kept 2 lands and topdecked 3 lands in a row. G3 he mulliganed to 5 on the play and I had Blossom + Command + Mistbind Clique + Mindshatter for his hand, apparently boarding Mindshatter in is not very wise, but I got lucky.
For the next trial/master I surely will try his doran deck.
ManaLeak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cribswap just became teir one sb card in block Very Happy
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pardon my ignorance towards crib swap, but why is it so 'amazing'? im assuming vs rock mirror match, its the only way to deal with colossus and oversoul (other than o.rings) but... any other reason im missing?
PV
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beule wrote:
PV won g1, after beeing horribly screwed. G2 he was stuck on 2 Reflecting while I kept 2 lands and topdecked 3 lands in a row. G3 he mulliganed to 5 on the play and I had Blossom + Command + Mistbind Clique + Mindshatter for his hand, apparently boarding Mindshatter in is not very wise, but I got lucky.
For the next trial/master I surely will try his doran deck.

Well you didn't have black g1 either (though you did always have vaults to spellstutter all my spells Razz) :/

I actually think faeries is prolly about even - it's hard to get an edge vs faeries with any deck, it could go one way or the other

Merfolk, on the other hand, I refuse to believe is not an easy matchup...
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

onecleanceli wrote:
pardon my ignorance towards crib swap, but why is it so 'amazing'? im assuming vs rock mirror match, its the only way to deal with colossus and oversoul (other than o.rings) but... any other reason im missing?

it kills collosus, doran, oversoul, oona, horde, stuff with sheild of the oversoul on it. it deals with many creatures that are hard to deal with
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy wrote:
onecleanceli wrote:

it kills collosus, doran, oversoul, oona, horde, stuff with sheild of the oversoul on it. it deals with many creatures that are hard to deal with

thank you
Lunari_
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acidreign wrote:
PV is absolutely right. i played a deck very simaler to his and smashed a fae and a merfolk. my one loss before i dropped was to a g/b elves that got lucky.

i mean seriously how are faries and merfolk supposed to deal with a turn 3 oversoul of dusk.

Race? Kill the Druid before it gets to tap? Counter the Druid? Counter the Oversoul?
Ashmatan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, dude, but the only counter available on turn 3 is broken ambitions for fae and sage's dousing for fish. At that point, those two decks are still setting up board position. :/ BTW, since when is the phrase "remove target creature from the game" NOT good? It really doesn't matter what the "drawback" is that comes after those words.
Nemcon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For PV's deck...were the Wilt-Leaf cards actually worht it? Mostly I feel the cavaliers seems a bit out of place.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2