Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to contact with David Sharfman...

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
silver_spawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Need to contact with David Sharfman... Reply with quote

If David Sharfman reads this I want to contact me (pm) if possible! I want to discuss some strategy issues regarding his regional deck, ect.

If someone know his e-mail or nickname, I would appreciate it.[/b]
ShaunD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he idles in #jajaja from time to time. and his nick is Sharfman
Ownj00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can call and ask him if you want i guess, what do you want to know
silver_spawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ownj00, it will be a great service if you ask him to contact me! I jut want to chat wit him about his regionals experiance with his Reveillark deck.
You see, his list is almost identical with the deck I piloted to the 2nd place in the trial a day before US Regionals and I wanted to know if he get the idea from me (in which case I will be very pleased). And I want some ideas how to improve it form my regionals.

Thank you in advance.
jazzbat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that he probably planned out which deck he was going to play more than a day before Regionals.
snoopster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember dave sharfman from modo like three years ago
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OwnJoo - where do you live (you mentioned calling sharfman, didnt know if you lived around here)... I have played with sharfman IRL, i live about an hour away from him... all regionals and states i've been to, and all the random Orlando tournaments... have done some testing with him actually as well in Orlando at Jose's shop back in the day... i actually have no clue on how to get ahold of him anymore though as i dont play IRL anymore... but to agree with a previous post, i can guarentee you that he didnt get the idea from you (no offense) and decide to play it next day
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why? a lot of people pick their decks right before tournaments.
silver_spawn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I spoke with him and he seemed to get the list from the member of his team. But it seems extremely strange, cause the two decks have about 56 cards main and 12 cards sideboard which comletely mach and the ideas I had for the design are not very popular. But you may see them here:

1. http://www.magic-league.com/deck/42997/standard_t2.html#UWr%20'Lark52204

2. http://www.deckcheck.net/deck.php?id=16977

The differences are:
4 deserts in the place of 4 mulldrifters (which seems extremely strangely Shocked, but he said the man who gave him the list doesn't like mulldrifter Shocked );

4 Prismatic Lens instead of 4 Coldsteel Harts (which I dont count because tihis is just another kind of acceleration)

and 3 Pithing Needles sideboard instead of 3 Pull from Eternity.

And if this is a coincidence...
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well considering ur deck was a typical lark deck, splashed with red for various reasons + garagadon = sac outlet for lark + infinity combo...... i dont see the coincidence sorry
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1