Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PolarBearGod?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Orlandu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: PolarBearGod? Reply with quote

Isn't PolarBearGod a poster here? Just saw on SCG that he died. Was wondering if he was the same person. Wasn't aware that he was Richie Proffitt. Used to love his articles. In any case, condolences(sp?) to his family.
Thorns

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PBG was indeed a poster here on M-L. I knew he was sick and often had to go to the hospital, but his passing away comes as a great surprise. I really didn't expect it.

My sincere sympathies to his family and friends.
kfcman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it just seems like the stereotypical magic player is young and vibrant so when one dies it comes as a real shock. This and the passing of Chaz Faubian (sui_slush) have come as a real surprise.
Zangetszu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this thread gets clogged with the usual idiots we get on these forums id like to say that PBG will be missed we spoke a few times on both here and star city games.

its never a great thing to see someone you know pass away and i send my most sincere condolences to the family and friends that knew him so well.

R.I.P PolarBearGod
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1