Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GR warrior

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

Favorite Green/ Green/x Creature Enhcantment
Rancor
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Armadillo Cloak
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Shield of the Oversoul
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blanchwood Armor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

gmoney

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: GR warrior Reply with quote

4 Treetop Village
4 Ghitu Encampment
4 Fire-Lit Thicket
4 Karpulsan Forest
4 Mountain

4 Flamekin Bladewhirl
4 Tattermunge Maniac
4 Bramblewood Paragon
4 Wren's Run Vanquisher
4 Ashenmoore Gourger
4 Taurean Mauler
4 Chameleon Colossus

4 Rift Bolt
4 Manamorphose
4 Flame Javelin

Defense of the deck:
The mana base: I like 8 man lands and four thickets which u can't do w/ mutavault. But I am running 8 lands that will win a fight with a mutavault the most commonly played card.

Vanquisher and Bladewhirl?
Being that they both double as warriors it makes the deck a lil easier to construct. Bladewhirl isn't bad on turn three or four if you have a bramblewood in play.

Gouger? Taurean Mauler?
Well there's a drawback to bladewhirl... how many good elementals can you put in a hyperaggro deck? Gouger has been so, so thus far but seems so good in theory (1 bladewhril/maniac 2 paragon/vanquisher turn 3 gouger) and each turn three that he's come out he's been an ass whuppin. Mauler fits perfectly with synergy with Paragon and being that he comes out smaller then my early drops he is almost gurantee to grow.

4 manamorphose..... 8burn?
most of my burn is goin to the head and manamorphose is a free cantrip that can help summon a gouger or a javelin.
LONE_GUNMAN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the warrior axe will up the speed by almost 2-fold, i ran warriors without axes, and i wont go back
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONE_GUNMAN wrote:
the warrior axe will up the speed by almost 2-fold, i ran warriors without axes, and i wont go back

This must be the most ambiguous post ever
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1