Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GW elves aggro/control SHM

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
kknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: GW elves aggro/control SHM Reply with quote

4 llanwar elves
4 wrens run vanquishers
4 Kitchen finks
4 wilt leaf caviliers
4 wilt leaf Leige

4 garruks
4 Prision terms
4 Oblivion rings
4 sheild of oversouls

4 brush lands
4 horizion canopys
4 wooded bastion
8 forest
4 plains

Can you give me some help with this its pretty strong so far in testing but the only trouble i think i have is with my mana base.whats your take on this deck gud or not so gud???
Y2Sky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so heavy into green that you can afford to do without half your painlands (8 is a bit much). Cut the Brushlands (since Canopy can draw a card), and add 4 more Forests. Another decent option is Reflecting Pool, but I wouldn't run more than 2 or 3.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your deck is very badly balanced. You have 20 3-drops. Cut Prison Term, 1 Kitchen Finks and 1 Shield of the Oversoul and add more 2-drops and 1-drops. Good cards to consider are Rhys the Redeemed, Seedcradle Witch and Wolf-Skull Shaman. I would advise you to cut 1 or 2 lands. 24 is too much.
kknd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 llanwar elves
4 wrens run vanquishers
4 safe hold elites or wolf shamans
4 wilt leaf caviliers
4 wilt leaf Leige

4 garruks
4 Prision terms
4 Oblivion rings
4 sheild of oversouls

3 Reflecting pool
4 horizion canopys
4 wooded bastion
13 forest

with thing about oversoul and prision term i disaggree cos the point is white removal sits at the three mana spot and prision term is the is just hot quite simply if u dont play it you havent played against it.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1