Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS Error: Debug: Insufficent memory to perform this..

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: MWS Error: Debug: Insufficent memory to perform this.. Reply with quote

OK so i tried to get the new patch didnt work so i tried to reinstal MWS now when i load the new patch i get (DEBUG: Insufficient memory to preform this operation)

note i have ample HD space
PLZ HELP
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you running vista?
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i am definetly vista

did u have this problem if so how did u fix

PS: i got mws to load some random base i found but it lacks LOR but yet my decks with LOR load fine lol.
BoSMaN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting this same error. I tried downloading a different base and when workstation loads up it gives me the message that I don't have any gamepacks but it seems to run fine. However, I tried entering into a tourney today and when I tried to upload my deck it couldn't find any of my deck files even though i can play with them on MWS. Any suggestions?
kingrex10210

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffancrzy wrote:
are you running vista?

Mines doing the same thing it just wont work
illus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see i'm not the only one getting this error. I'm running vista, however, I was running MWS fine for a long time until yesterday when randomly this error just popped up. I have tried reinstalling to no effect. It seems to have something to do with loading the master base.
Mihealsick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...in my mws catastrophe thread I noted I had the same problem. People probably didn't read it all the way through though.

I also run Vista, and have the same error message. I tried reinstalling, removing the shm set, and even uninstalling and manually deleting the data and deck folders...nothing worked.
CrushU
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solution posted there, running as administrator, is not working for me.
Crevette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Same problem solved Reply with quote

thanks a lot
AcidFiend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: mws error Reply with quote

even if i select the option to run as administrator i still get the error maybe it has to do with virtual memory or something
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1