Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3rd turn win that removes all opponents cards from the game?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

3rd turn win possible that removes all of opponents cards from the game?
yes
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
i know how to do it!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kuberr
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 100% sure your "combo" is messing with at least two of the following rules for combos to be tournament worthy:

-the combo isn't legitime in any format
-the combo involves having 7 specific cards, and probably some cards on top of library
-you misread some card(s)
-you misunderstood one of the magic rule(s)
-you assume your opp will not try to disrupt your combo.
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he didn't say no to the other ones.
Zoom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming it's a standard legal combo, since it's so slow, and posted in the t2 section.
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm pretty sure rev has way better combos.
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you have to have 7 of thosecards in hand and draw those exact cards and i still dont think u can do it on turn 3
Daveslusher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*
This is one of the shittiest, terrible, horrifically bad combos i have even seen my life you are a terrible player who could only get satisfaction out of thinking your the only person who thought of this.
Spliff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a bunch of cocksuckers on this forum, a guy brainstorms a little bit and all the netdeckers who rely on pros to provide them with Decks in order to keep their mtg ego through the roof; do nothing but slam him...Even if the combo isnt going to make a mainstream deck give the guy credit for trying at least
Bigshow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simian spirit guide x 4 rite of flame x3 dragonstorm . 4x hellkite you die. see i made a turn 1 combo that requires the same probability as your turn 3 kill
Circa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point of his thread was not to get any kind of criticism. In fact, I doubt he gives a fuck what you think of the combo.

All he is doing is having fun and seeing if other people can see how cards interact, see if they're clever enough. Regardless of whether or not you think it is good, none of you are good enough to get the combo.
nopenopenope

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigshow, he said Lorwyn block
Daveslusher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no the point of this thread was for him to say "LOOK WHAT I FIGURED OUT!!!" the combo is ridiculous and impossible in every aspect. I understood it too but then you realize that "Oh you need ANOTHER Token Producer to keep going. Therefore you didn't give me enough information." You keep emphasizing the fact that we were smeart enough to think of this when in actuality your the idiot for even posting this thread and trying to get us to think outside the laws of proability and chance. This thread is the most epic of phailures.
plusua

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: True Reply with quote

Spliff wrote:
There are a bunch of cocksuckers on this forum, a guy brainstorms a little bit and all the netdeckers who rely on pros to provide them with Decks in order to keep their mtg ego through the roof; do nothing but slam him...Even if the combo isnt going to make a mainstream deck give the guy credit for trying at least

I agree totally with you.
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you said "going infinite on turn 3" instead of "WINNING on turn 3", all guesses at what the combo did, would be more far-fetched and therefore closer to your theory. A combo that wins on turn 3 is something entirely different; it is a viable deck, first of all - and it should do it consistently.

I also came up with a combo that goes infinite (though not on turn 3).

Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder
Grinning Ignus
Thermopod

+ Blaze/Disintegrate

All you need is to have 5 mana untapped with Endrek in play, then play Thermopod, and keep sacing Thrulls while replaying Ignus.
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to reprint skyshroud elf so i can go skyshroud elf+ brighthearth banneret + grinning ignus.
center
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man this thread is epic fail. Not because the the og post, but because everyone flames for no reason and then the og poster flames back. :/
Seriously, what is the point?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3