Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UG Aggro [Help]

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Demyo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: UG Aggro [Help] Reply with quote

Ok here is the deck which i would like to gather
Any comments are welcome, what should i add/remove etc.
Pls Help =)

// Lands
8 [UNH] Forest
3 [10E] Treetop Village
4 [10E] Yavimaya Coast
8 [UNH] Island

// Creatures
4 [MR] Troll Ascetic
4 [10E] Birds of Paradise
2 [LOR] Sower of Temptation
2 [TSB] Mystic Snake
4 [TSP] Scryb Ranger
4 [TSP] Spectral Force

// Spells
3 [OD] Call of the Herd
3 [9E] Loxodon Warhammer
4 [CS] Rune Snag
4 [TSB] Psionic Blast
3 [PLC] Harmonize

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [TSB] Mystic Snake
SB: 1 [OD] Call of the Herd
SB: 4 [10E] Bottle Gnomes
SB: 3 [TSP] Krosan Grip

Any SB suggestions would be good too Smile
R3wind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thing that you could really use Venser in the main. Not to sound like a bag but why are you not playing Ponder and Tarmogoyf? Call of the Herd > Garruk Wildspeaker for sure. Three Loxodon Warhammer is a bit much. I would cut it down by one. Harmonize is great and I would keep that for sure. You may want a 3rd Mystic Snake in the main.

10 Islands
6 Forests
4 Yavimaya Coast
4 Treetop Village

4 Llanowar Elves
4 Tarmogoyf
4 Orhan Viper
4 Cloudthreser
2 Venser
2 Mystic Snake

4 Ponder
4 Psionic Blast
3 Garruk Wildspeaker
3 Harmonize
2 Loxodon Warhammer

Side
4 Tormod's Crypt
3 Sower of Temptation
3 Pithing Needle
3 Primal Command ( for aggro meta Cryptic for control meta )
2 Krosan Grip or 2 Mystic Snake
curly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well first off id like to say my deck is starting to get some attention. now your land base should be this : 4x treetop, 3x muta vault, 4x yavimaya coast, 1x pendelhaven,11 basics(you can add as you build)
creatures should be something along the lines of 4x troll, 4x collosus, 3x looter-il cor, 4x cloudskate,4x goyf, 4xllanowar elves.( please swap as needed, i dont see any flaws atm though)
spells should have 2 hammers main and 1-2 sided then 4 blast, 4 snag and 4 other slots. let me note that garruk and call arnt needed/that great in these builds ( belive me i tryed and every time i drew a call/ uber green guy i wanted a collosus.) harmonize isent good as its to curve heavy(4cc jeez!) belive me you want a low curve. now the side board. well heres were the 3x cloudthreshers, 4x flash freezes go. they are mandatory. let me repeat. MANDATORY unless you want to drop x games to any green/red deck -cough mana ramp cough- or faerie build. next is a couple crypts and needles to help against revilark . that leaves you to tweak your own. good luck with it.

P.S. this is my regional deck atm and i noe it in and out.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1