Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me testing for PT Kuala Lumpur :)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
Volrath89

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Help me testing for PT Kuala Lumpur :) Reply with quote

Hi,

If anyone is interested in helping me and some other guys qualified to kuala lumpur to test LLM draft.. please email me to: andres8910@hotmail.com, or PM me in mirc... we want to play 3 rounds of the draft not just one.. so if you want to help us testing please let me know.

We will play in netdraft and MWS only, sorry no apprentice...

I'd like to practice as much as i can for this PT, so Ill be logged on mirc most of the time untill the PT. oh and if you are a noob, please dont waste our time, preferrably 1900+ limtied ranking irl.. oh well we can accept 1800+ too ...
Sandro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol pretty high standards. I'm 1770 something. lol.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in PTs most are 1900+ so he want's to test with good enough players.
Ronnan
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad the pt is not in europe
if it was i might´ve gone there
gl;)
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1