Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is it me or ...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Magx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: is it me or ... Reply with quote

Now that you could playtest it... tell me :

Does Lorwyn Sucks (for competitve play) or not...

I still think it sucks

and Morning will be suckier...

You guy shouln't encourage sets like that...
Thorns

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's you.
FR33BALLA247

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lennin wrote:
u suck

sadly I have to agree with lennin and indeed say the original poster does indeed suck. Actually "idiot" also comes to mind :-\
amoney

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for sure, you suck

Lorwyn hasnt done much to change the constructed environment, but it certainly has opened up more possibilities in the limited format then any other set than I can remember, and I have played since fourth edition.

Morningtide is only going to diversify the possible arche-types of draft decks

Maybe it is time for you to quit, being that creature types seem to be giving you trouble Magx
lennin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how has it not impacted the meta a whole block went our ofc it impacted the meta retard
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the planeswalkers were a total waste of time no one plays them. Cryptic command, mulldrifter, shriekmaw, nameless inversion, doran (I mean what high profile tournament has he ever won) profane command, the list of bad cards go on. Its not like there have been new tribal archtypes like elves or faeries suddenly appear on the meta its all exactly the same cards as before.

I mean any retard (such as yourself) can see lorwyn sucks as a set for competitive play. Wizards may as well have not released a new expansion.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorwyn doesn't suck. Finally we can see a lot of diversity in decks. That's cool (at least for me) because we don't have to see the same decks over and over winning trials and masters.

And now Morningtide will also be good. For one side, it has more tribal cards, which mean stronger tribal decks (my favorite deck type Very Happy ); for another, it also has powerful cards, like Countryside Crusher, a new meta card almost certainly, Chameleon Colossus, Vendilion Clique, Taurean Mauler, and a bunch of cool cards to limited.

So, has everyone said here already, it is you who suck!

P.S. I would surely love to see when a tribal deck beats you in a tournament Trotski1, after Morningtide is released here in m-l. Razz

Last edited by Lynolf on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 year ago, i was beaten by mirrodin block cats tribal in a regular 1.x tournament irl :/ that was embarrasing like hell.
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, yet still too high a form of wit for these forums apprently (sigh).
lennin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trotsky was obv being sarcastic
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...

My bad then Embarassed
Thorns

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Lynolf, just wow. This reminds me of the days of 300 Card Zoo...
Magx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: you guys... Reply with quote

are such retards !

I did this post on purpose to test what you would say...

but Lorwyn and Morning Tide are an insult to intelligence... They made casual cards for competitve play... and you still say it doesn't suck...

oh wait... insult to your intelligence... you don't have that.. that s why you can't see those sets suck...

retards yourselves... go learn what a good set is
Avata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else wonder what Magx is like in real life? My guess is he's the guy that goes to tournaments and keeps playing in the 0-4 bracket because no one will ever bother to play him unless they're forced to.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2