Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Morningtide 150/150 COMPLETE MWS and Appr Patch

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nighteyes wrote:
According to mtgsalvation, the Bramblewood Paragon is an Elf Warrior, not a Treefolk Warrior...can u say if it is a mistake in the patch or is it a mistake in mtgsalvation? if the former, can u correct the patch?

thats an error from Z1's patch I didn't catch
lol and I should of being as its a card I use. Good catch, I'll edit it
Noremac
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is perfect first try right? Kind of like the incomplete patch that you flamed?
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least his isn't an incomplete spoiler at all. :\
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noremac wrote:
Nothing is perfect first try right? Kind of like the incomplete patch that you flamed?

Z1 grabbed a incomplete patch off mtgs that he didn't make nor try editing. It had alot of errors on it and a bunch of incomplete cards and just posted it on here.

Me? I took that bullshit excuse for a patch, spent an hour going through and editing it, adding all the cards in(still missed mistakes from his) and then did the entire appr patch myself.

Thats why mine had mistakes, cause they were the ones on his that I misesd. But of course you refuse to be even a little constructive so, you probably didn't bother figuring all of this out for yourself.

oh and all mistakes that I have found and others have pointed out too me are corrected in the current version.
kAViinXe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
swfett

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should only be 150 cards.. basic lands need to be taken out.
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added the basic lands to the apprentice spoiler for block format reasons. They don't hurt anything as far as I know.
lennin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would you need to add basic lands
Kdt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the patch.

Two mstakes spotted: Notorious throng is a tribal sorcery- rogue, not fairy, and creates faerie tokens, not fairy tokens.

Again, thanks for teh patch.
Craze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kdt wrote:
Thanks for the patch.

Two mstakes spotted: Notorious throng is a tribal sorcery- rogue, not fairy, and creates faerie tokens, not fairy tokens.

Again, thanks for teh patch.

nice catch

fixed
mTk-Away
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I find it rather funny how Craze raged a while ago about the incomplete (144) patch and all the "idiots that fuck up" (to quote Craze) with it. And now, when his own patch is filled with errors, he just blames "Z1's patch I grabbed" about them.

I'm not having anything against you posting a patch (even tho it has some bad errors), but don't pour shit on other people if you're about to make the very same mistakes yourself. Or, in general, just don't flame people, mmm-kay?
tofu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Morningtide 150/150 COMPLETE MWS and Appr Patch Reply with quote

Craze wrote:

6. Press Next Page and then Add Edition. All that data is correct as it stands.

You should probably check "No Starter Packs"... because they don't exist...

Also, generating sealed stuff doesn't work for me.... I can select "Morningtide Booster" but it says "Internal Error during booster generation process." Anybody have any ideas why this might be?
blub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: blub Reply with quote

Hi

if i try it theres always an error: "current grid must be master-like type"
can anyone help me?!?
thx in advance
Craze

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mTk-Away wrote:
Personally, I find it rather funny how Craze raged a while ago about the incomplete (144) patch and all the "idiots that fuck up" (to quote Craze) with it. And now, when his own patch is filled with errors, he just blames "Z1's patch I grabbed" about them.

I'm not having anything against you posting a patch (even tho it has some bad errors), but don't pour shit on other people if you're about to make the very same mistakes yourself. Or, in general, just don't flame people, mmm-kay?

difference between me and Z1 is that my patch is complete and the errors are FROM his patch. I didn't make those mistakes, I'm correcting them. I told him on his thread that their were dozens of errors in the patch, and guess what? as you see... there are.
popenike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I right clicked the link and clicked save target as, and it downloads, from what i can tell, the source code of that page, and downloads it as a php file. Did I do something wrong?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5