Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature Suggestion: Sealed Top 3/4s in Magic Decks Section

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Senadai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Feature Suggestion: Sealed Top 3/4s in Magic Decks Section Reply with quote

I asked about this in #magic-league, and no one could tell me if it had been brought up recently, so I figured I would.

I think that Adding the Top 3/4 Sealed decks from trials to the magic decks section would help engender thought, discussion, and improvement in the quality of sealed construction among M-Lers.

Surely, the decks would not be there for net decking, but rather for discussion of whether even these top decks were optimally built from the pools, why certain cards were good inclusions over others, what mana base would have been appropriate, etc.

Also, it seems that this would very easy to implement, and have few downsides, if any. Place it at the bottom of the decks section; it won't be in anyone's way.

Thoughts? Comments? Any chance of this happening?

~Senadai
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's happened before. normally you can just find someone who was in teh event and do a ratings history on them, click on the tournament, and u get teh lsits there. the site crashes with too much laod so i think it's better bet to not add them to decks section.

also- sealed decklists is for curiousity only... or i guess to see how the best players build their pools... i dont think its the material most relevant to the front page
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree that this would be a good idea, but the people in power here, unless its changged from my day which i very much doubt it has, seem to neglect limited.
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually the change i would make is to have a league win worth 1 team point and a league loss worth -1. makes league games actually worth something.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1