Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RB Husk and a sad story


Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Author Message
lennin
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craze u got farther than me in 1 trial and this is funny coming from u considering your rating isn't even 1600
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lennin wrote:
craze u got farther than me in 1 trial and this is funny coming from u considering your rating isn't even 1600


oh please...

A) its a magic-league rating
B) only reason your rating is soo high is cause your a good extended player which I never claimed to be.

oh and your mannequin deck sucks. I only repeat that cause I'm done flaming.
Back to top
lennin
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone says it sucks but no ones tried it and no one has a good reason for why it sucks, please explain your opinion
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lennin wrote:
everyone says it sucks but no ones tried it and no one has a good reason for why it sucks, please explain your opinion


its bad because you removed all the good cards in the deck and added pickles. Pickles is a dead deck, I officially declare the code blue.
I haven't seen once since before worlds and don't expect too. Mannequin was good deck, and you kinda did a botched plastic surgery on it.
Back to top
lennin
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes because epocrasite is such an amazing card, you people are fuckign retarded imd one trying to explain shit to u
Back to top
Ownj00



Joined: 27 Apr 2005
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craze, you're atrocious. you're almost always wrong, your decks are poor, and your ratings have been in the gutter for years for a reason.

lennin on the other hand, is the one player on m-l that has beaten me consistently, so i have to give him credit. plus, i actually have tested his changes, and i'm starting to think he's right that the deck's better across the board with the pickles package.

but regardless of this current little argument about one pet deck from lennin and a small quote of poor english that you pitifully saved to bring up over and over, you have nothing on anyone craze. i'd put money on it that of all the trolls on every magic playing board or group, you are the kold worst. never had a good result. always suggesting poor changes to decks. ratings always in the gutter. for the love of god, if anyone should live by the motto "speak only when spoken to" it you would be you craze. every few months when i check back here from mtgo, and i see your post count up another thousand, i cry a single tear for all the stupid you must have spew at the poor unsuspecting people on these boards.
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ownj00 wrote:
craze, you're atrocious. you're almost always wrong, your decks are poor, and your ratings have been in the gutter for years for a reason.

lennin on the other hand, is the one player on m-l that has beaten me consistently, so i have to give him credit. plus, i actually have tested his changes, and i'm starting to think he's right that the deck's better across the board with the pickles package.

but regardless of this current little argument about one pet deck from lennin and a small quote of poor english that you pitifully saved to bring up over and over, you have nothing on anyone craze. i'd put money on it that of all the trolls on every magic playing board or group, you are the kold worst. never had a good result. always suggesting poor changes to decks. ratings always in the gutter. for the love of god, if anyone should live by the motto "speak only when spoken to" it you would be you craze. every few months when i check back here from mtgo, and i see your post count up another thousand, i cry a single tear for all the stupid you must have spew at the poor unsuspecting people on these boards.


you fail once again son. And I say again, because everything I ever read that you wrote fails.

Quote:
raze, you're atrocious. you're almost always wrong, your decks are poor, and your ratings have been in the gutter for years for a reason.


My decks tend to win, I just don't. My rating goes back and forth, not that I have ever cared. Since day 1 I've tested in minis. Playing and editing what start out to be some very bad decks, and often junking them for others. And because of this my rating has generally always sucked. But then again, its an ML rating so big deal.
And saying I'm always wrong is just ignorant. I admit I used to be a major dumbass back a year or so ago. I once called Dark Confident horrible and went on for a 12 page argument about it.
I am not trying to deny my past indiscretions, but with a post count of 5175, you've maybe read 10% of what I've written, so really wtf do you know.

Quote:
lennin on the other hand, is the one player on m-l that has beaten me consistently, so i have to give him credit. plus, i actually have tested his changes, and i'm starting to think he's right that the deck's better across the board with the pickles package.


You act like beating you means something to anyone but you. Lennin's a good extended player, But if this were an extended thread I'd still have quoted that massively hypocritical post he made. And as Lennin said:

lennin wrote:
everyone says it sucks but no ones tried it and no one has a good reason for why it sucks, please explain your opinion


Meaning I wasn't the first person to have said that was a bad list. Nor the second or even the third. So by challenging me on that statement alone your taking alot more opinions then just mine into account. And being as you haven't even bothered playing his deck in any form of mini/trial/master on magic-league (where the ratings mean soo much to you) You really only have your word that the deck holds any real value to it.

Ownj00 wrote:

but regardless of this current little argument about one pet deck from lennin and a small quote of poor english that you pitifully saved to bring up over and over, you have nothing on anyone craze.


I used that quote not to insult Lennin's playskill, but to point how massively hypocritical his original statement is. He is probably the worst speller on the forums, which isn't a big deal outside the fact that he just spoke against people who "dont speak good english."
Then I threw in the deck list in cause in popular belief its crap. Which it is.

Quote:
'd put money on it that of all the trolls on every magic playing board or group, you are the kold worst.


kold? And I'm soo not a troll.

Quote:
never had a good result.


http://www.magic-league.com/deck/39282/standard_t2.html#UR%20Aggro9796
No thats horrible

Quote:
always suggesting poor changes to decks


hmmm....

Boba383 wrote:
Ok i am gona have 2 go with craze on this one....rele i dont like trying to use gravepact in this deck....ive never found it to truly be useful, and it is hard to play at any decent time being it cost 1BBB.

I like ur ideas though craze (and i should credit most of this deck to Kaesh, he was the one that got it mostly built).

Command is too good rele to drop below three, it has been the reason y ive won several games but 4 is a little too much.

ya i definetely thing i should add sum burn into this deck. ill post up a decklist as soon as i can get sum testing in (but as of right now im a little busy cleaning cuz guests r comin over soon so itll b till late 2night at the earliest)

thanx for the helpful criticism (wow im suprised i havent gotten flamed yet...is that practice gone now or have i just been lucky??)


Quote:
every few months when i check back here from mtgo, and i see your post count up another thousand,


So I've been here for 5 months?

Quote:
i cry a single tear for all the stupid you must have spew at the poor unsuspecting people on these boards.


I feel the same about everybody at mtgo that have to deal with you. But your still there, so I guess this was a waste of a tear huh?

Note to everyone else: I do realize most of my responses to his very bad general comments about me use links or quotes from lately, but I'm too tired to look for more. And to be honest, I probably wouldn't find that many before this last August.
Back to top
lennin
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone says its bad because they havent tested try it out and u will see how much better my additions are over epoc and ironfoot, everyone here likes to see stock lists top4 everytime and when something innovative comes out they dont test it they just say how garbage it is without trying it. test it and you will see that pickles is better than epoc, which is a shit card, and ironfoot is good but you dont need it in any matchup at all, while pickles helps in your bad matchups, like control and ramp, which ironfoot and epoc are really bad against. and yes im a bad speller because i type fast and i dont care about my spelling on the internet. and i dont really consider myself a good ext player just an above average constructed player, ext is the format where i do the worst actually, because i dont gain any points i usually break even because its so hard to pick the best deck in ext and everytime i play a mini i will always play my bad matchup so ext is random like that.
Back to top
Ownj00



Joined: 27 Apr 2005
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craze:
tl;dr

nothing you say can change that i, like most everyone else, own you at every facet of both magic and life. feel free to write another essay for a response. i don't need to waste my words, or anyones time, telling them something they already know. your playing and your opinion both have something in common. they're both garbage.
Back to top
Lynolf



Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 546

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craze, Lennin, you look like two childs arguing. This is supposed to be a place where people can have fun playing magic, not to say "oh your deck sucks" "oh I'm better than you, look at my rating". Next time try to use plausible arguments for decks or other stuff, or do you post only to tell that you are better than everyone else? Please, grow up!
Back to top
Vedrfolner



Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 2325

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craze, apart from Grave Pact vs Shriekmaw and Epochrasite vs Nether Traitor, we use mostly the same cards. He is using 2 more lands, 1 Liliana Vess and 2 more Profane Command - all of which he admits are going out. Possibly for more burn. And he plays 2 Mannequin because it is a good card.

My point was not to compare quality, but to show that both decks are high on defense and low on real win conditions. That is both the strength and the weakness of this kind of deck.
Back to top
MilanG[GER]



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this bitch

the tokenidea was mine!
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy