Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cant find my deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
watkins

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: cant find my deck Reply with quote

someone please help me. when i browse my pc to submit my deck for a tournament the deck doesnt show up. It's like it doesnt exist. But when i open mws to edit the deck it's sitting right where i left it.

Someone told me that it's because i have vista. IF thats so can someone tell me how to correct the problem.

please help
jazzbat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it has something to do with Vista; I had a similar problem when I had Vista. I couldn't find the deck files when I wanted to back them up onto my external hard drive either.
Anyways, I went back to XP and life is good again.
xion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Vista:(:( Reply with quote

hey yah mate i have , your solution i got it on the mws forums. Basicly what happens in simple non-it language is the deck gets stored somewhere in a adminostrator folder and the mws cant pick it up . So go to your control panel play aro8und there delte all other users make the user your working on admin , and then secondly i dont know where that setting is but its somewhere there its something like make all folders public click on that and wallah Very Happy it should be working . There are some other more complicated methods on the mws forums.
marcelangelo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

compatibility files.. i have vista too.. goto program files, then go to MWS, then decks.. then click for compatibility files in ur screen.. the deck is there.. cut it and paste to your deck folder
watkins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great! thanks guys the compatibility thing worked. Now i can finally play in tournaments again
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1