Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP Daytona

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
R3wind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: GP Daytona Reply with quote

Congrats to PV!!! Thanks for showing out for http://www.magic-league.com
kendiggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, PV.
That kid Seth is a dick. He won Maryland States, I made top four there and watched his match against the elf deck I lost to. I tried to congratulate him when it was over and he just ignored me. I don't like him at all, and from what I hear about him, not many other people like him either.
Thorns

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats man, keep up the amazing work! The League is behind you.

-Thorns-
E

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my roommate lost to PV in the semi-finals... and thanks to PV I now have a new found respect for Marsh Flitter lol :p
Streakz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth's actually a really cool kid. He probably ignored you cuz he either was tired and was done with magic for the day or he wanted to celebrate with his friends and not strangers. Whatever the case may be, you should probably wait for another meeting with a person before you mark them off as a prick.
E

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... sacrificing mudbutton and harrasser to flitter seemed REALLY good. that and the 2 mana 1/2 guy that gets bigger and flies if you have a faerie is a beating Smile
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz PV.

Marsh Flitter is good but Cloudgoat Ranger is the best in the cycle for both constructed and limited. In limited it's actually a bomb!
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know what happened to gabriel nassif he was shown in 6th place in standings at the end of round 14. However when the pairings came up for top8 the 9th place dude according to parings was in and nassif was out. Anyone know if this was just an error with wizards standings table or something else?
lennin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya its called he lost in the last round? wats so hard to figure out
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 14 was the last round and standings put him in 6th after that I may have got the round number wrong but he was def in 6th plave at end of play according to wizrds website.
lennin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

round 15 was last round, go look because each draft is 3 rounds and day was 2 drafts
E

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, he was 6th going into round 15, then after the round he was bumped out... not so hard... and yes this is what happened cause I was there and I thought Tillman was gonna have to play him, that's the only reason I knew lol
JPirk87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth is actually a really good player, not some n00b who got lucky, and he probably didn't acknollege you because obviously he didn't know you, plus states titles don't mean that much lol.
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah my bad, when i was looking it jumped from round 14 to top 8 completely skipping round 15, which i didnt realise there was and when i went back there was round thingy up for some reason. Obv there is now and it shows r15.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2