Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack


Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Author Message
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack Reply with quote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1192463554

This is amazing.

1. Nothing in politics is an accident or a slip. This is VERY intentional.

2. If aliens did attack, we would have no chance, 0. Therefore, it is stupid to make a claim like we are prepared for it.

3. Why would this be put out there? Why did they tell this kid to ask this question?

I think they are gauging the American public on there opinion of aliens, in the video, everyone laughs, big joke, ha-ha, stupid kid. Whatever, the Giuliani crowd did this on purpose. Just like the cell phone call, this was staged.

There will one day be an attack, and the media is going to pin the blame on these "bad aliens." This is will one of the main driving forces the ushers in The New World Order's one world government. They are going to try to make us fight these aliens when they come, and they are not the enemy, the enemy will by our supposed leaders.

Think I am crazy? Go back to the video at the top, and ask why. They are mentally bracing us for a long and painful series of events involving bad aliens.

If you think Giuliani handled 9/11 well, then he could handle an attack by aliens just fine.

Remeber Rosewell? You think that there are not people holding alien technology, who would use it on us to make it seem as if aliens were attacking. I know that is hard to picture, but remeber that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Ron paul for prez!
www.ronpaul2008.com
Back to top
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 289

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not even that paranoid
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you sir, have reached a whole new level of stupidity.
Back to top
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupidity, or... ok, maybe its stupid, But he is Foreshadowing. You remember foreshadowing from school?

Why would he do this, give me that good old main stream reasoning i'm looking for, and if you think they just randomly let some kid ask this question... well sir, you don't know much about politics then.
Back to top
Wixit



Joined: 27 Jul 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love when forum posts are like this. It kinda makes me wish you could back-hand people over the internet.
Back to top
Avata



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack Reply with quote

There are about a dozen things I could comment on about the stupidity of your post, but I'll just go with this:


Hank333 wrote:


1. Nothing in politics is an accident or a slip. This is VERY intentional.



You're right. Nixon wanted to get caught. Clinton wanted the public to get involved in his sex life. GWB Jr. messes up words on purpose in his speeches.

Afterall, politicians are not human, they are ruthless calculating godlike machines.
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:
Stupidity, or... ok, maybe its stupid, But he is Foreshadowing. You remember foreshadowing from school?

Why would he do this, give me that good old main stream reasoning i'm looking for, and if you think they just randomly let some kid ask this question... well sir, you don't know much about politics then.


why would he ask this....hmm maybe because hes like 7 years old. Yeah, sure you probably have to get your questions approved by the teacher, but 10 bucks a seven year old doesn't always listen to what hes told.
Back to top
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack Reply with quote

Avata wrote:
There are about a dozen things I could comment on about the stupidity of your post, but I'll just go with this:


Hank333 wrote:


1. Nothing in politics is an accident or a slip. This is VERY intentional.



You're right. Nixon wanted to get caught. Clinton wanted the public to get involved in his sex life. GWB Jr. messes up words on purpose in his speeches.

Afterall, politicians are not human, they are ruthless calculating godlike machines.


Politicians are ruthless and calculating.
You have to picture the big picture. The president is not the top of the food chain in politics. that is just what the media wants you to belive. The "man" wanted nixon out. Clinton was ousted to give the media something to focus on for 3 years. GWB Jr. Was put in office because he is an idiot, people know this, he is a joke. They have him there so that the rest of the world thinks america is a bunch of dumbasses, which for the most part it true.

I think its amazing what happened to clinton 1, and clinton 2 can still run for president, so it wasn't that embarassing, they just needed news.

And you don't think that befor a little speech like that, that they don't plan it out an hour ahead of time(at least)? Have you ever been to a political rally? Because they tell everyone to clap and smile and act like great americans. Political rallys have what amount to cheerleaders telling the public how to act and such.

...anyways, i guess you don't know how politics work on the inside.
Back to top
Craze



Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 5676
Location: Indiana, U

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, your right, they tell you how to act, not to cause disturbances. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You can't control the audience, you can't control seven year olds.

AND WHY WOULD THEY FORESHADOW A CONSPIRACY!?

idiot
Back to top
RichardDWade



Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even though 2012 is just around the corner, your reasoning is RIDICULOUS Hank. You need to put down the bowl for at least a week and come back and evaluate what you are writing here.
Back to top
Avata



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to god that Hank is trolling.

Let's see... "the man" "put" GWB into office to discredit the United States on the world stage.

This means that 1) "the man" has a vested interest in the downfall of the United States, so he must not be American, and 2) this "non-American "the man"" has the ability to rig elections at will according to his whims.

Neat.

Actually, try this on for size. Your life is insignificant. As you sit there, working at McDonalds or in the back row of 10th grade biology or working a mid-level office job while you languish in an unhappy marriage, you know, deep down, that your life will ultimately amount to nothing. Rather than either accept this fact or try to change it, you instead fabricate malicious outside forces that oppress you and make your life insignificant, covertly stealing your opportunities and freedoms, so you don't have to personally own up to the fact that the most use anyone will ever have for you is that you're a shining example of mediocrity.
Back to top
Amaterasu



Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Posts: 74

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avata wrote:

Actually, try this on for size. Your life is insignificant. As you sit there, working at McDonalds or in the back row of 10th grade biology or working a mid-level office job while you languish in an unhappy marriage, you know, deep down, that your life will ultimately amount to nothing. Rather than either accept this fact or try to change it, you instead fabricate malicious outside forces that oppress you and make your life insignificant, covertly stealing your opportunities and freedoms, so you don't have to personally own up to the fact that the most use anyone will ever have for you is that you're a shining example of mediocrity.


heh...something wrong?
If that's your view on life...please keep it to yourself. Even if what you say is true (as far as I'm concerned, it's not.)...pointing out the problem isn't going to do anything for anybody except make them more depressed than they already are.

You don't seriously believe your life (or anyone else's life, for that matter!) is insignificant!?

oh! and Hank, Guliani handled the situation quite well, or so I thought. if it was you, what would you have said? "WTF!? Are you stupid kid? Sit down and shut up, kid."?? C'mon...
Back to top
Eldariel
Level 3 Judge


Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 277

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:
Avata wrote:
There are about a dozen things I could comment on about the stupidity of your post, but I'll just go with this:


Hank333 wrote:


1. Nothing in politics is an accident or a slip. This is VERY intentional.



You're right. Nixon wanted to get caught. Clinton wanted the public to get involved in his sex life. GWB Jr. messes up words on purpose in his speeches.

Afterall, politicians are not human, they are ruthless calculating godlike machines.


Politicians are ruthless and calculating.
You have to picture the big picture. The president is not the top of the food chain in politics. that is just what the media wants you to belive. The "man" wanted nixon out. Clinton was ousted to give the media something to focus on for 3 years. GWB Jr. Was put in office because he is an idiot, people know this, he is a joke. They have him there so that the rest of the world thinks america is a bunch of dumbasses, which for the most part it true.

I think its amazing what happened to clinton 1, and clinton 2 can still run for president, so it wasn't that embarassing, they just needed news.

And you don't think that befor a little speech like that, that they don't plan it out an hour ahead of time(at least)? Have you ever been to a political rally? Because they tell everyone to clap and smile and act like great americans. Political rallys have what amount to cheerleaders telling the public how to act and such.

...anyways, i guess you don't know how politics work on the inside.


So wait, you not only believe in an alien invasion, you also believe in the secret government, the overlord machines and rigged elections?

Sounds like someone's watched too much X-Files.


Seriously though, aliens could exist. It wouldn't even be unlikely with the present view of the size of the universe; the conditions for life are very likely to be met somewhere else, or if some divinity exists, it'd be perfectly within its powers to make life on other planets. Either way, achieving lightspeed travel is no meager feat and it's very unlikely that any race would be warlike at a point where such level of technology is reached. So no alien invasions for you.

As for secret governments, just the fact that Bush had promised to attack Iraq and actually did makes me think that while yes, there're advisors in the background and other people affect the decision-making, even the US president has some power.

Also, speeches might be premade, but the questions aren't. I would know, having worked in press for a while. I think he just wanted to let that kid sleep his nights at peace.
Back to top
pG



Joined: 31 Aug 2004
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

america sucks
Back to top
Tacomancer



Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:

Ron paul for prez!
www.ronpaul2008.com


Quoted for punchline.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy