Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goblin lorwyn deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Cheemo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Goblin lorwyn deck Reply with quote

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
4 [LOR] Auntie's Hovel
3 [ST] Swamp (4)
7 [IN] Mountain (2)
2 [PLC] Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
3 [FUT] Graven Cairns
4 [10E] Sulfurous Springs

// Creatures
3 [LOR] Wort, Boggart Auntie
2 [10E] Goblin King
3 [LOR] Mad Auntie
4 [LOR] Knucklebone Witch
3 [LOR] Boggart Mob
3 [10E] Siege-Gang Commander
4 [10E] Mogg Fanatic
4 [TSP] Mogg War Marshal
4 [TSP] Greater Gargadon

// Spells
4 [10E] Incinerate
3 [LOR] Tarfire

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [PLC] Sulfur Elemental
SB: 4 [10E] Cryoclasm
SB: 3 [LOR] Thoughtseize
SB: 4 [LOR] Fodder Launch

thx guys the deck improved a lot

Last edited by Cheemo on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
OKGengar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're running Wort, but no Tarfire? Free 2 damage everyturn can really add up. Where's your Shenanagins? Heartshimmer? Lol? You don't need that jank!

-3 Heartshimmer
-1 Mad Auntie (6 kings is more than enough, I might even run 4 Mad Auntie 2 king. It's all up to you. I think T3 Auntie, T4 Auntie with regen protection is very strong.)
+4 Tarfire

Your deck looks good but you might want to seriously consider 1 or 2 Fodder Launch to set up the alpha strikes.
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok gengar did u notice heat shimmer seems good with siege gang commander

heat shimmer is fine ... the card i dislike is the raise dead for a gobbie card as it trades tempo for card quality... ur the aggro....

any ways id -3 boggart birth rate, -2 gobbie king/mad auntie(depending how meta shapes)

+1 knuckle bone witch
+4 gargo (main deck)

then in sb where u lose ur 3 x garg id toss in 3 thoughtseize
another card to consider is new goblin gernade(cant remember the name but it is 3B:as additional cost sac a gobbie and
-5-5 to a critter and (card name) does 5 dmg to its controller (might be better than terror depending on the meta... also threaten may be better

all said aside i like the deck but i would try to get some less critters and more burn as it alows u to steal games way more... but championing a siege gang seems like it can combat a wrath! any wyas have fun over running ur opponents
*Just let it NOT be ME*
OKGengar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does he need Heartshimmer for Siegegang when he has 3 Wort & 3 Mob? That's 6 cards for 3 cards, does he REALLY need 9 ways to get 3 extra tokens out? Heartshimmer just seems really lame when he could be running removal or a goblin over it (or both!)

And what if he has a Heartshimmer but no Siege Gang? What's he going to do? Use it as the 3rd copy of the kings? Razz
Cheemo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx i updated the list
iamFrankie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This deck is awesome! I have used it and I am 3 for 3! Great job everyone. It will be one of the teir 1 decks in T2 soon.
Cheemo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamFrankie wrote:
This deck is awesome! I have used it and I am 3 for 3! Great job everyone. It will be one of the teir 1 decks in T2 soon.

nice keep it up frankie
OKGengar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thoughts if Mad Auntie is strictly better than King yet? The deck looks really sick, something I would want to play with Very Happy The gargadon seems perfect, I see T2 players getting thier faces beat in with huge knuckle bone witches, gargadons & lots of 2/2 gob tokens in the near future.
Cheemo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i play the deck goblin king is the one who kill the opp cause most of my opp is R/someting and he has nothing to do with it w/ mad auntie regen
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1