Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

u/r snow control

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: u/r snow control Reply with quote

3 spell snare
4 delay
4 remand
4 cancel
4 skred
4 think twice
2 careful consideration
4 repeal
3 teferi
2 razormane masticore
2 bogardan hellkite

4 steam vents
3 scrying sheets
3 mouth of ronum
4 mountain
10 island

sb
3 pyroclasm
3 pithing needle
4 tormod's crypt
4 magus of the moon
1 spell snare

tell me what you think and any help with the board would be nice thanks
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snow-covered basic lands maybe?
Spyx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is phyrexian ironfoot?
Cheemo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: wtf Reply with quote

why are there no snow lands??? playing snow deck without snowlands,,???
R3wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it needs more Sulfur and Ironfoot. Academy Ruins in the main. Arrows and Gnomes on the board. Also where is the Incinerate and Teachings? Beccon of Destruction maybe good as a one of with Teachings.
Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i forgot to write snow covered infront of the basics sorry i was really tired when i posted the list. when i first ran this list i ran ironfoots i think i ran three of them but i didn't think i need them no cuz i didn't think the format is fast enough anymore with zoo and boros out of the format. gruul is even really slow now. maybe i could board them.

is incinerate really that good? when i played it in grow i never really killed anything with it unless i had already damaged it with something else.

maybe i will play the academy ruins and tolaria west and board either the ironfoot and bottle gnomes. i suppose the black rack won't like the arrows either huh.

thanks
Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i forgot to write snow covered infront of the basics sorry i was really tired when i posted the list. when i first ran this list i ran ironfoots i think i ran three of them but i didn't think i need them no cuz i didn't think the format is fast enough anymore with zoo and boros out of the format. gruul is even really slow now. maybe i could board them.

is incinerate really that good? when i played it in grow i never really killed anything with it unless i had already damaged it with something else.

maybe i will play the academy ruins and tolaria west and board either the ironfoot and bottle gnomes. i suppose the black rack won't like the arrows either huh.

thanks
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rune snag is better than delay in this deck, since the deck does not have a fast clock, and you therefore need to play teferi the turn before in order to not have the threat have another attempt. idk if Razormane is good enough for constructed play. Take them out along with Careful Consideration for 4 Izzet Signets, and make room for Compulsive Research.... hmmm basically what I am saying is to make Izzet Control with Skred and snowlands... look at the old decklists of Izzetron and cut Tron =)
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1