Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FeatReq: Draft Stats

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
GewoonDaan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: FeatReq: Draft Stats Reply with quote

Is it possible to track card picks in iDraft?
I remember a site I used to go to that did online drafting, only by mail or something, it really sucked, but they did keep track of the statistics for cards in boosterdraft.
I don't remember all the stats they had, but the most interesting was 'Average Pick', with 15 being real bad (always picked last) and 1 being real good (always picked first)
Well anyway, if it is in any way possible it's worth thinking about implementing it.
kendiggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can take a screen shot of every pick. Other than that, I have no idea.
Dapug

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can save the replay, and open it either in Netdraft, or as a text file. That lists all the cards in the pack and your pick.
GewoonDaan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I mean an automated stats tracker, that every time a card is picked, it's 'average pick value' is updated. So if a card gets picked first or second every time it is opened, it has a value of 1.2 or something and a card like Moonlace probably would have 14.9 or sth.

(Is my english so bad?)
Torgrimm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you want is not possible with iDraft. You would need a central server which always host the drafts. Also there is no such feature in iDraft nor is ML the author of the program.
Maybe GO could have that feature.
GewoonDaan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I was afraid it would be impossible, makes sense, thanks for the rep.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1