Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't Believe In The Hoax Of Evolution, Part II

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Did this convince you of the fact of creation?
Yes, you have enlightened me.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
No, I was already convinced of it's clear truth.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No, I am too brainwashed by evolutionists.
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

warwizard87

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Real catholics cannot be real Christians, they refuse to accept the Holy Bible for what it is, and are willing to reinterpret is as they find more convenient, even if just to please themselves."

actually you sir are incorrect the roman catholic church was among one of the very first literist Christian churches hence the name roman catholic, learn some damn history. And frankly the protestant movement began several centurys after Catholicism
Which branch of Christianity do you rrepresent? Lutheran? Nazarene? Baptist? damn it man which on is the REAL Christianity!!!!!
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is how creationism is proved. If the evolutionist theory were correct you idiots wouldn't have survived. You'd be at the bottom of the food chain! HE'S PULLING YOUR LEG. The sole purpouse of this thread, is too piss people off and lure stupid people LIKE YOU into stupid conversations. The fanatics one in this discussion are you people that keep arguing with him. GG Naifler just owned you.
TofuBoy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Finally, here's my link to Penn & Teller's Bullshit: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1074819989721659487&q=Penn+%26+Teller+Bullshit&total=141&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

Link doesn't work.

Are you sure? It works when I click it. If anyone can verify that the link does not work, I'll get to work on finding another link

"The sun has written no holy book, nor has it performed any miracle that can be confirmed or made prophecy that came true."

I assume you mean that the Sun has no holy book written about it.
Because without the sun civilization, even under "God's" protection would have died out ages ago. Also, what constitutes as a holy book?

Well, since you have now proven my religion to not actually be in existence, I will now convert to one that does exist: Pastafarianism.
Thorns

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TofuBoy wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Finally, here's my link to Penn & Teller's Bullshit: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1074819989721659487&q=Penn+%26+Teller+Bullshit&total=141&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

Link doesn't work.

Are you sure? It works when I click it. If anyone can verify that the link does not work, I'll get to work on finding another link

"The sun has written no holy book, nor has it performed any miracle that can be confirmed or made prophecy that came true."

I assume you mean that the Sun has no holy book written about it.
Because without the sun civilization, even under "God's" protection would have died out ages ago. Also, what constitutes as a holy book?

Well, since you have now proven my religion to not actually be in existence, I will now convert to one that does exist: Pastafarianism.

Link sure does work.

No miracles eh? Providing light for us everyday sure can't be proven, neither is providing heat. No prophecy that came true? It was long believed to be made of burning gas. Guess what? IT IS! Written no Holy Book? Neither has God. But the sun has more Holy Books written about it than God.
Laplie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nico wrote:
I wil be closing this thread, because it is slowly deteriorating into a flamewar, only stating I am right, you are wrong.

Except it is I who is right.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4