Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emergency, NEED PARTNER FOR PT San Diego LCQ

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Quantumdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Emergency, NEED PARTNER FOR PT San Diego LCQ Reply with quote

Tomorrow, at 5 pm is the LCQ for PT San diego, if you need a partner and can make it, I'd like to be able to find someone to team with.

My email is kellis938@students.deltacollege.edu, contact me before tomorrow, as I wont be able to get email at my hotel room. I'm going to show up anyway and hope to find a partner before the tournament if no one contacts me. Even if you suck, but can attend, plz contact me, as my last resort is to take the girlfriend Confused

Thanks

QD-
kendiggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, sounds like me
MaitreFlavio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could go. Unfortunately, A. I'm an awful Magic player and B. San Diego is not feasible.
Volrath89

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Even if you suck, but can attend, plz contact me, as my last resort is to take the girlfriend Confused

Here in the 2HG PTQ, a guy top4ed with his girlfriend... they should've won the whole thing, but he misplayed on top4 (maybe too tired) Smile
kikimikejiki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a guy from montreal won thte gpt and finished 11th at the gp with his gf
Quantumdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the night before the Costa mesa PTQ, I drove down to a local FNM and got a random to be my partner, it was his first magic tournament ever, we went 3-1 then lost, so we dropped to go get dinner, as it was late. I dont mind taking the GF or a random, but the problem with the GF is...she's going to nag my ear off the whole LCQ... Rolling Eyes
Quantumdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the night before the Costa mesa PTQ, I drove down to a local FNM and got a random to be my partner, it was his first magic tournament ever, we went 3-1 then lost, so we dropped to go get dinner, as it was late. I dont mind taking the GF or a random, but the problem with the GF is...she's going to nag my ear off the whole LCQ... Rolling Eyes
Quantumdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quantumdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt_pepper
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, quadruple post? Smile
Thorns

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing you posted four times cause I didn't understand the first time.
LONE_GUNMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would play if you fly me there now, i suck at draft though
LONE_GUNMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post

Last edited by LONE_GUNMAN on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
LONE_GUNMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play well, i just pick bad, i do well at all the tournaments i enter, other than FNM, but i open shiz for packs
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2