Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Howbout an Irc flame channel?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Zoom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Howbout an Irc flame channel? Reply with quote

Seems like there's been a lot of trouble with naughty behavior on irc lately. Maybe ml could have an unmoderated, r-rated irc channel where people could go flame eachother, and use foul language.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can register your own room on irc.
Amaterasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Howbout an Irc flame channel? Reply with quote

Zoom wrote:
Seems like there's been a lot of trouble with naughty behavior on irc lately. Maybe ml could have an unmoderated, r-rated irc channel where people could go flame eachother, and use foul language.

ya know...even though I personally believe the idea is completely insane and retarded (wait before you get all upset with me...) I also think it's rather ingenious! the channel would serve as a...punching bag, so to speak.
googa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u'd have to get ur own server too, not just a channel. the server m-l uses wouldn't like u still
dboy1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea...there were such channels (#horsefucking and #nigger for starters) both of which were deleted as channels and the owners banned from the server.
Haro
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so you want a channel where you can bash m-l, using whatever language you want, without any repercussions? There is a channel like that already...

I believe its called #o-gaming
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1