Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ridiculous Ruling ? Or Am I at Fault??

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
kby

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If DS is right.. .which i will take his word over a random..

then... i feel sad for that ass who kept attacking your credibility.

also... wouldn't not talking to a judge in the first place replaced the fact that he gets a GL...
AkYo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you think i should feel waisting my time talking about this stupid issue.. it makes me really pissed that you had go to judges for an irrelivent ruling.. 5 mins before they even called to start .. i tryed to test my deck for the text and me resubmitting did not even involve you... for all you woulda known i would of had the same security #. Honestly the Judges had no reason to get involved.. it really pisses me off that i won't play another trial agian because of players like you.. the fact that you knew you were going to get some ruling was stupid.. i was new to the sealed and i miscounted by 2 basic lands... come on, you know this would never happen in real life but you took advantage of the situation... simply you wanted to win and you lost and that is what i'm happy to hear..
DS_McWerp
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kby: I dont understand your last sentence at all. Explain?

But thanks for the support. I kinda wish I had done what he said, that way I wouldnt feel so shitty about telling nik not to give him a gameloss.

Akyo, has nothing to bitch about really. Now equinox, hes probably right to be pissed off at me, even though I was in the right in that case.

Edit:

AkYo, Im simply gonna post what someone else said about your last post on here.

[19:15] <Wiley> WHAT THE FUCK
[19:15] <Wiley> was that guy dropped on his head?
[19:16] <Wiley> that post is littered with stupid assertions, most of which you already talked about
[19:17] <Wiley> "come on, you know this would never happen in real life but you took advantage of the situation... simply you wanted to win and you lost and that is what i'm happy to hear.."
[19:17] <Wiley> like that part in particular
[19:17] <Wiley> I would kick his ass in real life if he said that to me
[19:17] <Wiley> and I'm not a violent person
Vlada

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA

I could say infi. things now, but lol, i think this topic will get crazy enough, even without me.

GJ Werp, (one of rare canadians that i love) Smile)
DS_McWerp
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vlada wrote:
HAHAHA

I could say infi. things now, but lol, i think this topic will get crazy enough, even without me.

GJ Werp, (one of rare canadians that i love) Smile)

GJ vlada, (one of the rare serbians I dont despise).
nasa

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate serbs too
GO CHECKS!
hahahah

also why hasnt this been locked obv.
Sandro

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, you sound kind of pissed that you lost because of your incompetence... anyways, I believe DS over you... like Vlada said he is one of the only Canadians I would have sex with... oh wait Vlada didn't say that... oh... uh... I'm not gay. lol Razz
DS_McWerp
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/msg #wolfvote Sandro should die cuz hes too sexy to live.
Sandro

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That explains why I die day 1 every game... we need to play another game sometime soon. :p
DS_McWerp
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fo rlz. but i think #wolfgame is dead Sad.
Streakz

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is why you should all be on Magic Online
DS_McWerp
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or we could, you know, not pay real money for fake cards.
jawsthehobo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, I agree with you, I think that that is a kind of stupid ruling. Now I think that its fine for people to get wins when its supported by the rules, but when you guys started before the game, and then you fix it, I don't see why you should get a loss for that. And I don't believe Ds_Mcwerp on whatever he says, hes a poor loser and will probably lie whenever he's blamed for something. I am so sick of DS just saying how everyone is the biggest topdecker in the world...first thing, their decks are just better than DS's, and topdecking is part of the game, and not something you can blame somebody for. DS< be nicer to peopel online.
He's probably not going to let me join his minis anymore now...
Haro
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling the majority of people that complain about these type of rules have never been to a magic tournament larger than a FNM. These rules are mostly common sense in a PTQ/GP environment where you check your deck before presenting it.
AkYo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haro i have been to a few major events and plan on participating at regionals.. and i understand when you present the deck but maybe you didn't read the situation correctly... it would not happen the same way at all it was simply the program on the website.. and me miscounting by 2 land cards.. i added 6 mountain 6 swamp instead of 7 / 7 and obviously it was a simple mistake that could have been changed
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4