Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worst Band Ever Round 1

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
MrBrett

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worst band ever is coldplay.
the beatles and led zeppelin should never ever be in this stupid contest, but I guess everybody knows that and they are only there to push people into posting and say something about it.
Rolling Eyes
ChuckNorris

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engrishskill wrote:
DimeBagRiff wrote:
Metallica should NOT be up on the fuckin list... They are the ones who MADE metal what it is today... if you don't think so, look at some of the Rockumentarys that have Metallica in it, they all agree Metallica is one of the founding fathers of metal...

Uhm, kill yourself. Slayer, Cannibal corpse, Lynrd SkynrdCeltic frost, The Misfits, Morbid Angel, Iron Maiden, BLACK SABBATH, Led Zeppelin, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Pantera,Mayhem and Venom.

Metallica helped but if only they had contributed their boring sound into metal, no one would listen to metal...aside from cousin-fucking truck enthusiast queers. Fuck metallica, they are so played-out and boring. I can recognize their contribution but their contribution is a drop of water in a goddamned ocean. I have seen and read many metal documentary books/films and contrary to popular belief; the genre would have progressed and survived without them, if only the entire lot of the goofs had died in the accident that claimed their old bass/guitar player's life(I don't remember which instrument he played, I have better things to do than memorize trivial details about lame bands...that's what being over twenty and having to pay bills and go to school does to you; being a self-proclaimed audiosage loses its merit once you graduate highschool) .

Screw Metallica.

P.s Sorry if I ommited any of the great late seventies to early eighties contributing fathers of metal today.

Also, Phish should so be on that list, same with Hawthorn Heights and MCR. Those bands are awful. One can't even enjoy a Phish record with a head full of acid...that's pretty bad for a psychedelic band.

Metallica is actually shit. Maiden is metal. Period.
Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can't complain too mcuh about some AMAZINGLY great bands being on this list as in r2 they wont be around. Proving that people don't agree really.

But still gets my "WTF" seal of approval.

But Metallica...hmmm I'm really torn on this band...I love their 2 minute intros...then some dumbass has to start singing and destroy it...

Seriously...it's like they took a 12 year old DnDer and asked his view on politics and society while explaining it with dragons and hell in the mix. It's just too cheesy for me...but damn does that guitarist kickass.

Why all the hate on nirvana...Kurt single handedly destroyed hair metal...that almost qualifies him as second coming of christ in my book.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3