Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worst Bands Ever

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slim1815 wrote:
Fanboy, that band your thinking of is Crossfade.
I will have my revenge on them!
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck was being sarcastic.

Worst Bands : Linkin Park, All Saints(they need to die for covering RHCP's Under the Bridge), Greenday, Every single death/black metal band. Those are crappy bands but they don't even come close to the "champions" Tokyo Hotel.
Bigshow

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck you dicks who said creed. One day you too will be happy to hear creed. And someone said Disturbed, you shall be shot
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything on the radio. Its all commercial bullshit. Its not even music anymore. Its just a way to make a quick buck.
_SeBaStIaN_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: the worst band Reply with quote

in my opinion the worst band in the world is green day and my chemical romance and the worst band of my country is RBD Rebelde
JonasToze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

The Worst band of all times, among otheres it's D'ZRT! they suck alot omfg...ask a portuguese cuz they really suck..D'ZRT obv...
Cosmo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the worst band is probably mine... but it doesnt count as a band couse we are really bad

the very very worst: locomia
empyre

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokyo Hotel, period. KILL BILL!
Mirage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna Newsom is the worst musical artist to date.
IshiIshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone seems to be saying Fall Out Boy, I'm going to agree with that other than I love the video for The Carpal Tunnel Of Love. It is pretty good. That, and you can all insult me for it, but I do enjoy Dance, Dance... Just because its fun to play on DDR (Even if I do suck at the game).

My vote for the worst band goes to Creed.
AdoshemEchad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to say My Chemical Romance, because their only fans are emos and middle school girls.

However, for my sweeping generalization, I will say that those God awful shitty horribly painful metal bands that 98.99% of Magic players listen to are collectively the worst of the worst. I find it funny that people who listen to them make fun of emos and the bands they like just "sing", or "yell" would be more appropriate, about how horrible they system is and how humans as a species suck. What adds insult to injury is the fact that they are too fucking stupid to even write half good metaphors.

Not sure if you are one of those fans? Does your music A) Have yelling for more than 50% of the song. B) Have intense whispering for more than 50% of the song. C) Includes 2+ minutes of weird electronic sounds and creepy/evil voice overs D) The rhythm is very slow, sad, and depressing, and you aren't listening to a love song

If you find these characteristics frequently in your band, please don't vocalize your affinity for them or never leave your house again! Very Happy [/i]
AdoshemEchad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to say My Chemical Romance, because their only fans are emos and middle school girls.

However, for my sweeping generalization, I will say that those God awful shitty horribly painful metal bands that 98.99% of Magic players listen to are collectively the worst of the worst. I find it funny that people who listen to them make fun of emos and the bands they like just "sing", or "yell" would be more appropriate, about how horrible they system is and how humans as a species suck. What adds insult to injury is the fact that they are too fucking stupid to even write half good metaphors.

Not sure if you are one of those fans? Does your music A) Have yelling for more than 50% of the song. B) Have intense whispering for more than 50% of the song. C) Includes 2+ minutes of weird electronic sounds and creepy/evil voice overs D) The rhythm is very slow, sad, and depressing, and you aren't listening to a love song

If you find these characteristics frequently in your band, please don't vocalize your affinity for them or never leave your house again! Very Happy [/i]
FR33BALLA247

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdoshemEchad wrote:

[/i]

hah.
Mirage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three Day's Grace suck eggs
Spyx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this counts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEy0iCy7WA4
then it's obv the worst
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6