Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Workstation Shuffler

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Magx

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok look

I don't care if you can't see there is a problem but there is...

I know that SOMETIMES and even a lot it could give you a bad hand

but... when I play like 20 games and I can't get a good hand, there is a problm

either you are blind, idiot or you just don't wanna see

for those who says that they never had a problem, they are liars
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magx wrote:
ok look

I don't care if you can't see there is a problem but there is...

I know that SOMETIMES and even a lot it could give you a bad hand

either you are blind, idiot or you just don't wanna see

for those who says that they never had a problem, they are liars

HAHAHA okay broseph, I've never had that problem. The answer has become immediatly clear, and that is you are garbage at Magic. If a random shuffle can't give you a good hand in 20 games the problem is that your deck is terrible, the fact you blame a random shuffler means that you are too bad at Magic to realize you suck. So go ahead and turn that pointing finger in a 180 degree motion and maybe you will see the real problem here. Sometimes you do get a bad hand, sometimes you mulligan to 3 with a 24 land deck before you see your first land, sometimes you get mana flooded 2 games in a row, sometimes its online and sometimes it's IRL (unless you cheat) that would be the fickle nature of playing a card game. Only Yu-Gi-Oh draws the card he needs everytime and he's a queer.
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eternal problem, <insert program name here> shuffler sucks. IT happens both on Appr and on MWS and it happens IRL too, just yesterday the oh so never failing apprentice shuffler screwed me 3 games in a row, i actually drew 11 out of 17 lands in a row not counting the 3 i had in starting hand only to have me mulligan to 4 the next game. But that doesn't mean it sucks because i've also had savage topdecks with it too. All you people complaining aoubt not getting perfect draws, you don't complain when you topdeck like a god using that program because the randomness works for you.I'm sure you played more than 20 games with MWS did you get screwed in EVERY game? Why don't you try to remember all those times your opponent got screwed or when you topdecked twice in a row, or you had a turn 1 kill with Dragonstorm or revealing Mind's Desire/Tendrills of another Stiffled Mind's Desire ? Because it works for you, this is just another case of not coping with losses.

P.S: I also curse like mad when i have bad luck because i don't like it, but i'm taking it on the chin.
Meatwarz

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody who whines on an MWS Shuffler are simply a bad players, who just can't accept losing because they play worser than their opponent, and they try to find a reason outside of themself (thats common in human psychology). Such reasons are: shuffler sucks, unlucky draws, opponent is lucky/topdecker, losing a dice roll etc.

When good player loses he looks for a reason in himself (playing mistakes etc.), not outside himself.

P.S.
Well, there is a random factor in this game too, there is obviously no your fault in, for example, drawing 7 lands in a row, you just have to get over it. Random factor is the same for everybody.

Last edited by Meatwarz on Wed May 09, 2007 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Laplie

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magx wrote:

20 GAMES and not a good hand? I don't think the shuffler is your problem cause even the worst shuffler in the world would give you at least 1 decent hand in 20 games with a decent deck
sc4rs

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=mtgcom/daily/fk38

It's almost like he's talking directly TO you, magx.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2