Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone have windows vista?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
cjthedude

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Anyone have windows vista? Reply with quote

I just got windows vista and i cant get the mtg gamepack into mws nemore.
Malhavoc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have problems with vista then maybe this topic on the MWS official forum can help you:

http://www.magi-soft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5906
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have Vista and had no problems installing MWS or Apprentice. The only things i encountered problems with are some programs not compatible and then Vista decided to not boot for me, try avoiding unsecure versions of Bero, Alcohol 120% etc as they might cause Blue Screen of Death Smile
humpadog4fun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: vista Reply with quote

i got vista. it sucks. everytiume i open appr it says

"this specific file cannot be play on this specific mci device. the file may be currput , not in the correct name, or file hand;le nolonger avialble in this format."

wtf doesthat mean? i need help with this. its driving me mad. all i want to do i play some mtg online and i cant. it sucks. ive tryed reintalling it. doesnt help. redownlaoded the appr program doesnt help either. i need mbig help. mws doesnt seem to work eaither. it wont load any of the decks. this sucks. please reply or email me at humpagoat4fun@hotmail.com
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1