Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fungal Aggro

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> TimeSpiral Block Constructed (TBC)

Anybody else believe tht this is feesable
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe with a good build :P
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Zangetszu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Fungal Aggro Reply with quote

this is a deck ive been playing in standard currently at work so have no access to a databse however off the top of my head ill explain help would be nice and color is still abit of a blur think about G/B or maybe GBr for voids

Lands: 22
4x terramorphic expanse
11xforest
4x swamp
1x mountain
2x fungal reaches - makes sense for fungi Razz

Creatures: 21

4x thelon of havenwood
4x thallid
4x thallid germinator
3x deathspore thallid
3x sporesower thalid
3x savage thallid

Spells:17
2x strangling soot
3x sudden death
3x mwonvuli acid moss
2x Void
3x Search for tomorrow
4x Harmonize

No sibeboard as of yet because i am doing this off of the top of my head therefore thinking metagame icant right now and because in tsp block lets face it there isnt a metagame and even if there was i wouldnt know my area as i havent even tested block IRL and most of the people on this site arent britsih therefore it wont even help basing it on this site but please no criticism just help would be nice its is basically only a fun idea tht i enjoy and im hoping tht others will

Onimaru
Egnirys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonite Hermit might be fun, same with Verdeloth.

This deck will probably be better when Sprout Swarm is legal.
eternal42

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think saprolings will ever be competitive. That being said, you could make a fun deck to play at a FNM or something casual to use with friends.

After messing around with a saproling deck for a while I found that you could get turn 5-6 kills using life and limb with fallen ideal. This is of course very risky and you lose everything if your attacker is killed but, as they say, fortune favors the bold Smile
Zangetszu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not a saproling deck
its based around thelon and fungus creatures to make huge men to roll over control and the other aggro decks
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> TimeSpiral Block Constructed (TBC) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1