Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with world of warcraft

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Devinc05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it sounds like you'd like being a hunter more as I've tried out warlocks and some of my friends who play them have said they are indeed quite boring but they get crazy powerful. As for hunter they get more of a pet per say because warlocks only get summons which just attack stuff when you need them to. Also their melee strength does not suck and they get some crazy damage bonuses later on with their talent trees and such. Also hunter would be better when no one else is on cause they're a much better solo class than warlock. Back to warlock's they're pretty boring its just throw more DOTS more DOTS send pet in try to make a shard and hope I don't die, they level really slowly, and I hate the way their spells go for like 45 levels only like 3 of them do damage, warlocks are raid whores basically lol.

Last edited by Devinc05 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Merith2004

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you don't want to hear it, but the mage class is better than both. For one, mages can deal damage out quicker than any other class. The Warlock takes time to do that much damage. Sure the pet is appealing, but if it dies then you are screwed. The Hunter, on the other hand, is good. Not only does it have a pet, but you stand back and shoot at the enemy while the pet distracts. However, as I stated, you can do 200 damage in 8 sec, where as it would take 24 to do that much with a Warlock. So between the 2, go for hunter.
IshiIshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunters are better early in the game, but at level 70, Warlocks are better, IMO.

I would start with a Hunter.
And as you play more, and make more characters, eventually make a Warlock.
swfett

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any race of hunter can use guns. You just have to learn the skill from a weapon master.

As for which to play, I suggest hunter. Train beast mastery spec until 50-60+ then re-spec to Marksmanship. Hunters are great soloing and fit into a group nicely too.

What server are you playing on btw?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1