Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future Sight Spoiler Megathread

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
BattleofWits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed on the new TS frames, looks like junk.

I like the instants that you have to pay the upkeep on or lose, those seem pretty interesting.
sonicqaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transmute reads as

"[Cost], Discard this card: Search your library for a card with the same converted mana cost as the discarded card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery."

So if I read that correctly, that land can get other lands, or it can get cards with no mana cost. I'm pretty sure it can't get an Ornithopter for you though.

By the way, that land is aaaaaamazing.

And I think the "future" frames look interesting, but I wouldn't want to keep them forever. They aren't "horrible" for something that wont be around for long.
Revik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the new frames are hot.

Oh, and love the tolaria thing. Maybe there'll be a cycle of northern, eastern, western, southern, central?
Apos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rift Elemental i like that guy nice with that recurring burn
he can rescue suspend spells vs teferi Smile
khim
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korlash, Hero to Blackblade 2bb
Legendary Creature - Zombie Warrior (TS) R

Korlash, Hero to Blackblade has power and toughness each equal to the number of swamps you control.
1{B}: Regenerate
Grandeur - Discard a card named Korlash from your hand: Search your library for up to two swamp cards and put them into play tapped. Then shuffle your library.

*/*

All hail!
turn 2, 4 mana!
go go mbc

hmm will there be another Korlash named cards?
Sandro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not turn 2 4 mana... *sighs*... grandeur only works if you have the creature in play...
khim
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aa, that explains why it seems so broken Embarassed
Sandro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you guys are idiots if you would think they would give black a mana accel that grabs 2 swamps and puts them directly into play... lmao... lol. Obviously you have to have him in play...
BattleofWits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how Tron is dominating Standard now and they're giving it a land that can tutor for missing pieces AND produces Blue mana. This seems like probably a 2 of in any Tron deck that has the room.
Revik

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tron dominating standard? I went 4-1 in a trial and 3 of my matches were tron. Dont matter, tron cycles this summah.
BattleofWits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant dominating as in most played, not best. Plus ML is a little different and you could have just been playing an anti-Tron deck for all I know.
yehudi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl morphing enchantments what will they think of next
Jacois

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's funny that Arc Razor is called "Lame D'arc" in the language of the pic.
PsyK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco wrote:
I'm more worried about it's synergy with Slaver/Ruins... cause that's fooking annoying enough already.
I could see that definately being overly broken. And omg at all slivers putting on poison counters with that g one, especially with the shadow sliver. boom in the pants.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uberman wrote:
1UR Jhoira of the Ghitu 2/2

2, Remove a nonland card in your hand from the game: Put four time counters on the removed card. If it doesn't have suspend, it gains suspend

Does this work with greater garg, detrivore, and aeon chronicler as good as I think it does?

Well, with the 1UR you need to get Jhoira out, and hoping she doesn't get sudden shocked, then the other 2 to activate her, Gargadon would probrably be easier to suspend turn 1 by itself. Chronicler would be ok. Detrivore would be better. But again, I don't see her living that long to get any good use out of her.

Although, that new 1U counterspell that counters and suspends it, that would be good with Detrivore/Chronicler. Suspend, once all counters are removed, 1U, resuspend it with 3 more counters.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2