Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why did i get kicked and banned

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
macmike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: why did i get kicked and banned Reply with quote

I was playing a casual game in mws and when i finished and came back at the IRC, i saw this message: You were kicked from #magic-league by CMA-Flippi (CMA-Flippi). When I tried to reconnect, I got this message: #magic-league unable to join channel (address is banned). I cannot imagine why this happened, as I didnt post or do anything. Can anyone explain why this happened?
jheezy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could u possibly have been...multi-accounting? =0
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You joined an Invitational without beeing invited.

It was clearly announced in channel that illegally joining the tournament will result in a ban. (1 month)
iKe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A month ban for that? That's kind of fucked up you should make it like a week Confused
Magx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come a guy that was not invited to somethign was able to do it ? If you are not invited to something, normally you wouldn't be able to even enter it.

THINK PEOPLE THINK !
blacksabbath

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the same happened to me, BUT i wasnt banned...

what happened is that technical staff of the league sucks, so anyone could joint the tournament... i never knew it was an invitational so i joined and them i was taken out by a judge who is a complete incompetent piece of garbage, flip, as everyone knows.

Its an absurd that this guy was even banned because this league bossed by the canadian Koen has so many usuless pieces of trash as their staff, and as such, the front page lets you join a mini for wich you will get banned for joining.
Nether

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Other funny such questions: Reply with quote

Will I get shocked if I stick a fork in the outlet?
Why did I get wet when I jumped in the pool?
Why did I get fat from eating ice cream?
WHY DOES MY MOMMY HATE ME?
etc.
yavin1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

torchling wrote:

what happened is that technical staff of the league sucks, so anyone could joint the tournament... i never knew it was an invitational so i joined and them i was taken out by a judge who is a complete incompetent piece of garbage, flip, as everyone knows.

Its an absurd that this guy was even banned because this league bossed by the canadian Koen has so many usuless pieces of trash as their staff, and as such, the front page lets you join a mini for wich you will get banned for joining.

at least they make it for us. PS koen is from teh netherlands
jheezy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

torchling wrote:

lol wtf. this should be like life ban from forums. flaming the staff the provides u with m-l? go jump off a fuckin bridge. u sir are a moron, piece of shit, garbage,pussy ass retard and sooo much more. the fact that u cant appreciate what people give you means ur a selfish **** with no one to care for u.

PS koen is dutch. how can u mistake dutch for canadian? retard...
RiQuSP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people started to use their brains, they wouldnt get banned for a month...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1