Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serious Problems

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Pete278
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, seriously, dump her. She broke your DS, you should hire a hitman to kill the bitch.

Also, anyone here that actually thinks he should try and apologize to her is a nut. It won't work, she already broke your property, just find someone else, etc. Also, anyone that says sex > a shiny pokemon is a n00b. You can get sex easily. Much higher then a 1 in 8000 chance. You can sell a shiny pokemon to some guy and profit. Profit obv. > sex.
Antaris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how commited is your relationship? because if it's a 2 month tryout thing, then you can just go with pete's advice

on the other hand, if you 2 are together for a while now..what about you try to explain it to her? Not all girls are stupid...if you'd tell her that you was actually listening to her story while you were trying to find a point in pokemon on which you can shut the game and go out with her..but then suddenly see a collector's item that's worth over 50 euros or something (don't know the value of that pokemon shit), she might even listen to you, and understand it..

how would she react if you were telling her something you're upset about on street and she suddenly sees 50 euros on the ground...

and about the DS and the slap..accidants happen, you should both try getting over it
Rawrer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Serious Problems Reply with quote

Splattt wrote:
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house because I was supposed to take her to a movie at 4:15. She lives like 20 mins away so i was like "cool ill just play pokemon while i wait"

So im playing pokemon having a pretty damn good time until she finally shows up, except she is crying. Instead of comforting her im kinda half focused on her and half on the game. She started telling me that her cat died and then i had a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey!! HOLY FUCK (for those of you that dont know shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing) im staring at my screen and i yell "Holy Fuck, YES" interrupting her mid story. she starts sobbing and yells "you dont even fucking care, you just wanna play your fucking game" Im still looking at the screen trying to catch the pidgey and she walks over and tosses the game against the wall. I run over to pick up the DS and see if its still on but i find out its broke. the shiney pidgey is gone forever.

I started screaming every obscenity i knew and flailing my arms. i didnt see her behind me and i backhanded her in the face. She yells "Fuck you" and runs out of the house crying.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly and i need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of pokemon to be responsible for all of this.

Please help

SOOOO OOOLD
QUIT STEALING THINGS FROM OTHERS AND GET A LIFE PLS Smile

delicious pasta is copy pasta
Spyx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused People are seriously responding? Confused
iKe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the story made me laugh at least even if it isn't ture Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And if it's true (Which it probably isn't) next time you should find the pause button on your game Laughing
Splattt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raichoup wrote:
well, i have been with the very same girl for 6 years now.

So, advice 1:

invite her for the dinner thing, listen about all her cat's stories and tell her how much you are a morron then only at the end of the dinner offer her the new cat.

advice 2 for the future:
assume that pokemon, magic or whatever isn't really the most important thing in your life, it's only a funny way to pass time. Your girl friend may give you better than your shiny pokemon will be able to Very Happy.

advice 3:
react quickly, the more u'll wait the more she may start to think that she is ok without you.

advice 4:
once all that sh*ty will be forgoten, convert her to your games; it makes life simplier Twisted Evil for going long term (i know better about that, 6 years of XP!).

thanx for the advice.. ill seriously try to get this to work
theTJtrooper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old'd
Paellin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iKe wrote:
Well the story made me laugh at least even if it isn't ture Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And if it's true (Which it probably isn't) next time you should find the pause button on your game Laughing

yeah, here pausing is tech. and i lmao when i heard this.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This story is obviously bullshit, noone over the age of 13 who plays Pokemon has a girlfriend.
Jesus_Christ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, and who cuts their wrists? If you're going to go for a bandsaw then at least cut a nice star-shaped hole in your torso. Besides, If I managed to get a shiny caterpie while waterskiing and petting an aardvark, then you had better be able to console and catch simultaneously. By the way, why didn't you hit her harder? She was clearly out of line tossing your DS and if you don't hit your woman she'll start to think she has rights or something. Moral of the story, you let the chain too long.
ANEURYSM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R.I.P. Shiney Pidgey
R.I.P. Gettin Laid

Your fucked dude...
Splattt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANEURYSM wrote:
R.I.P. Shiney Pidgey
R.I.P. Gettin Laid

Your fucked dude...

Sad
Buffalo_Wing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delicious copypasta
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2