Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check out this hotness

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Cosmo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Check out this hotness Reply with quote

Arathomir wrote:
First of all, its far too early to make any claims that a deck will win Worlds, especially when several of the cards key to the format will no longer be in the format.

Second, several of the cards in the deck are just plain poor. Dark Heart Sliver is terrible and lifegain of that sort is never good. You obvious saw the card posted as a 3/3 for BG and never saw it fixed. Tendrils of Corruption is bad since it only targets creatures, unlike Consume Spirit. Life and Limb is not constucted worthy at all as any sort of Wrath effect destroys your manabase. Extirpate belongs in the sideboard, as several decks aren't as reliant on graveyard effects and putting it in the main makes your deck worse game 1 against those decks.

Then next thing I suggest is do a little grammar (and spelling check) as well as an attitude check.

Errect wrote:
Life of Yawgmoth.dec (you come up with a better name noob)

Help me tweak it and Ill mention you when I when worlds 2007 with it.

First of all, you shouldn't be calling people a "noob" when you're pretty much one yourself (you joined in the last month). Second, Its ..."when I WIN..."

Continuing on...

Errect wrote:
Jur just jealous dood. This is a leet deck. Life and limb is teh awesome.

Its spelled "Your", spelled "dude", and this is not an AIM chatroom. I'm surprised you didn't toss anything like "h4x0r" in. It is not a "leet" deck and Life and Limb is not "teh awesome".

As for suggestions, if you want some form of drain spell, run Consume Spirit. Also add some DECENT removal, like Putrefy and Sudden Death or Last Gasp.

As for Confidant vs. Arena, it depends on the direction you want to go. If you go more aggro, play Confidant. If you want to go more control-ish, play Arena.

i can predict that the top deck at worlds 2007 is gonna have 4 troll ascetic, if 10th is legal at that time
Arathomir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say that Troll Ascetic will be in the deck that wins it, but it has a better chance of being in it than most of the cards in his deck. The sets that will be legal at Worlds will be Time Spiral, Planar Chaos, Future Site, Oct 2007 set (whatever its going to be called) and 10th edition. Ravnica block and 9th will have been cycled out since Oct 20th, since Worlds is (I believe) going to be in December.
Errect

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgz doods i cant beleive all of ju r h8ers
Manipulation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errect wrote:
omgz doods i cant beleive all of ju r h8ers

omgz dood i cant beeleeve u don no hw 2 use teh pr0p3r gRAmAr an teh spel1
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2