Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Funny ways to die in a game of magic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
TheMuffinMan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Hatred Reply with quote

I was playing a game of type one with a friend of mine. I was playing grim long a deck which at the time which was extremely powerful.

My friend was playing a home brewed concotion of ub control with finkles and stuff. We go back and forth for a while and I use forbidden orchard to duress him. I see no counters and I am ready to go off next turn. He takes his turn and attacks with the spirit i gave him and then plays hatred on it for 19 and kills me.

The hatred was a one of in his deck, I had been using a spirit token card at the time so I had him sign it with the phrase "Hatred Rules!", because he had been saying all day how he wanted to kill me with that card.

I was pretty humiliated but it is still a fun inside joke.

How does that happen?
Only time ive ever been killed with spirits, stupid hatred.
Vlada

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawrer wrote:

Might have to pull out confidant for arena though.

LOL-obv.

1 dmg>15 dmg!!!
Vodka_7up

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm playing Blue/Red Tron with no Wildfire and Tefferi's. I smash him game 1 when he Dragonstorms for 3 and I leak the first and remand the other two! G2 he wins cause I keep a one lander with two trickbinds and I never draw the second land. Game 3 is very close but Tefferi kills two Lotus blooms, man playing him main phase is so weird, but the turn before I kill him with Tefferi and Giant Solifuge (Replacing Hellkite's) he does all this stuff to go off, main phase giga which I trickbind which allows me to counter an accelerant, and boom Bogarden Hellkite to stablize....not really, he's ONE SHORT. That was a great day for me cause I have DS so so much.
DS_McWerp
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vodka_7up hates me Sad.
Vodka_7up

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't hate you....remember what they say about bullies, they pick on ppl cause they're jealous of them...yeah that's it...I'm jealous.....
coolcreep

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my opp is playin slivers, has 2 might slivers out, 2 bonesplitters, and a furry sliver. I had him down to 15 from beats. I have 6 lands, 3 of em swamps, and pthisis in hand. I have 3 swamps left in deck. I chump all my board for that last topdeck and...SWAMP! Pthisis for 16, bitch.
warwizard87

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a fun one vs a freind once, i was playing g/u mindsdesire combo a few years ago and he was playing this w/g can't touch me deck with liek true beliver, moments peace and other cards.

well i start to combo out cant brain frezze him true beliver is out and he has it untargetable i cna't rember how, so well it takes me forever this turn to combo, i have to cunning wish for hunting pack (storm spell that makes 4/4s) and end up having to koronan reclemation 2 cards back ontop of libary with a card draw effect on the stack of 1 leavign me with 20+ 4/4 beasts card in libary and ready to win on my next turn.

he untaps and passes

i draw my last card
and swing
he HOLY DAYS!!!....

i pass turn

he draws passes

and i deck....decked by holy day LOL
WoodSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorns wrote:
I once made my opponent lose via Test of Endurance!

Lol... I tried playing Cephalid Vandal + Mortal Combat... I won a game once Very Happy in like 20 matches.
boomwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my opponent played flamebreak when he had 2 life...he forgot the player part...
well he would have die to my KotHN the next turn anyway...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4