Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

morre force in irak

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

invasion
korea
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
liban
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
india
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
iran
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
canada
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
russia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
or just kill bush
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

truly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: morre force in irak Reply with quote

last nite george bush decide to ship 28000 morre g-i-jo in irak what you think about this i think bush is a 2 hitler let see in 10 year and where you think is gon be the new usa Invasion i vote for north korea
Shagrath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I vote for a bullet in george w.bush's head.
Shagrath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I predict that someday iraq is going to be just another star in the USA flag,so basically USA invasion traded one dictator (Saddam Hussein) for another dictator( George W.Bush),but just with a minor(?!) difference. Iraqi ppl lived with more security in their streets under Saddam's dictatorship, and now more ppl die everyday in that country.
truly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korbac i can'T sayd better and bush is a real f*ck*r he gon destroyd all the world
aggroking

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Korbac wrote:
I predict that someday iraq is going to be just another star in the USA flag,so basically USA invasion traded one dictator (Saddam Hussein) for another dictator( George W.Bush),but just with a minor(?!) difference. Iraqi ppl lived with more security in their streets under Saddam's dictatorship, and now more ppl die everyday in that country.

stop talking such a shit korbac.
in my oppinion it was stupid to attack the iraq because hussain was a great defense against the extremists,but it would be much more bad to let the iraq in its chaos now.
i think its the right way to send more soldiers to solve the problems because it cant go on like now.
truly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggroking are you american or irakien
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me I don't like Bush, but you should be aware that when you go around the internet making remarks about killing him (even jokingly) people are noticing.
http://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article.asp?parentid=55392

Especially your Anti-Bush agenda, combined with broken english, and most likely a foreign IP. Seriously you might find yourself on some terrorism watchlist and have trouble flying through America, Canada, and the EU. Isn't it sad that I'm not even joking.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2482853,00.html
Shagrath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Onkel420 wrote:
Just a fact that won't change a thing since your argumentation isn't based on facts:

The Iraq Prime Minister Maliki requested more troops.

The iraq Prime Minister Maliki is a puppet at the hands of the americans,every1 in the World knows that.

NahHolmes , idc! I don´t like bush. i hate him because he is a drunk fucktard that is oppressing many inocent ppl around the world. And don´t worry , i am just one of the many millions of ppl that hate him, so bush's grunts have plenty of work to do to eliminate so many ppl.

USA someday must understand that they can´t control the globe forever , and that they will suffer many casualties on their own ground if they continue with this type of foreign policy.
truly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korbac you are my new idol and i agreed 100% whyt you Smile
Arathomir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how people can't spell and yet are able to swear perfectly Rolling Eyes

Anyway on topic, I'm an American and I hate Bush. I never voted for him and I've hated his guts since day one. I keep wishing everyday that someone in Congress decides to put a motion to impeach him. I mean, the Iraq war has been officially over for 3 1/2 years and we're just pretty much babysitting over there. There really is no point sending more troops over there if we're trying to get them to be independent in the first place. I agree with people who feel that Iraq is becoming a puppet country of the US, similar to the Soviet states and countries with loyalties to the USSR back when the Soviet Union existed. I don't feel that Bush is the 2nd Hitler, as he isn't persecuting people for the sake that they're Muslim. I do feel that our force feeding of our culture and government isn't any better than what they had to deal with with Sadam in office. Yeah, they're not getting killed needlessly, but they pretty much don't have freedom either.
Malhavoc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ultimate enemy: CHINA!

Seriously, I think it will never happen, but only because it will be too big to confront, even for USA. But, politically and economically, I fear for it in the future.
aggroking

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Korbac wrote:
Onkel420 wrote:
Just a fact that won't change a thing since your argumentation isn't based on facts:

The iraq Prime Minister Maliki is a puppet at the hands of the americans,every1 in the World knows that.

NahHolmes , idc! I don´t like bush. i hate him because he is a drunk fucktard that is oppressing many inocent ppl around the world. And don´t worry , i am just one of the many millions of ppl that hate him, so bush's grunts have plenty of work to do to eliminate so many ppl.

USA someday must understand that they can´t control the globe forever , and that they will suffer many casualties on their own ground if they continue with this type of foreign policy.

korbac im neither american nor irakien (german), but i hate if people talk such a stupid shit like you(i know its not your fault but your enviroment, maybe your parents are in some stupid very left wing party, i dont kno where you heared this shit, and i think that not even a little boy like you is stupid enough to think about such kind of shit.)
you say you hate bush, because hes oppressing many people around the world.
inspite bush is megalomania, tell me which thousands of people he oppresses.
next time think before you talk stupid kid!
snoopster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Korbac wrote:
Onkel420 wrote:

i actually fell out of my chair laughing at your post. your stupidity is so hilarious.

first of all, the us is not trying to control the globe. second, most americans hate bush, so how can you penalize us for his actions? i hate bush and i hate the war in iraq. third, every first-world country in the world is allied with america, whether you like it or not. fourth, how could bush be a dictator when america is the complete opposite of a dictatorship, and he is going to end his presidency in 1.5 years? fifth, truly is just about the stupidest person to ever grace the magic-league forums, and that is saying something.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rest of the world has such a warped perception of Americans. I went to England not long ago and was staying with this girl and her family. Her sister asked me if I rode horses and her sister's boyfriend asked if I brought my cowboy hat Rolling Eyes . Then I got in his car and he put on an Obie Trice CD and was trying to tell me all about hip-hop like I'd never heard of it before, and how Obie Trice was some real street shit. Silly EU nationals, paying $140 for Levis.
Shagrath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Why don´t u just go f*** yourself , agrotard, and here.... have a doggy snack.!

When u guys don´t have arguments , u start by saying that i can´t spell,etc....that's the only empty argument that u guys have.

snoopster most of americans voted on him, so stfu and don´t tell me that most of you hate Bush." Well, we hate him, but he's in power, so let's support him until the end -.-"

All the empires from the past have fallen, and soon that will also happen with USA.It's a pitty that perhaps more innocent ppl will die because of Bush's madness.Perhaps another catastrophe like 9/11 will happen in the future and you guys change your opinion.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2