Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats the deal With All the Extended Masters???

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments

Do you like Extended Masters???
Yes
46%
 46%  [ 22 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Yes, But I Like T2 More
27%
 27%  [ 13 ]
I don't care if it's Type 2 or Extended
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 47

iKe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Whats the deal With All the Extended Masters??? Reply with quote

The last like 5 masters were extended and it sucks!!!! T2 is a more popular format why don't you make t2 masters anymore!!!!

Answer The poll and reply
jheezy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extended.PTQ.Season

cause some ppl actually play in ptqs
Laplie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh, your memory is a bit off. Of the last 6 masters, 2 have been open 1.x, 2 have been open t2, 1 has been a t2 invitational, and 1 has been a 1.x invitational. Of the last 10, there is a 5-5 split.

Of the last 19 masters, 12 have been t2, 5 have been 1.x, 1 Vintage, and 1 other (block party).

If any formats have been getting the shaft, its been Vintage and Legacy. Only 1 Eternal master in the last 19 is a bit low (19 masters going back to March 25th of last year). And that 1 master took place 5 months ago on August 6th.

I think its time for another.
thedarkness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laplie wrote:
uh, your memory is a bit off. Of the last 6 masters, 2 have been open 1.x, 2 have been open t2, 1 has been a t2 invitational, and 1 has been a 1.x invitational. Of the last 10, there is a 5-5 split.

Of the last 19 masters, 12 have been t2, 5 have been 1.x, 1 Vintage, and 1 other (block party).

If any formats have been getting the shaft, its been Vintage and Legacy. Only 1 Eternal master in the last 19 is a bit low (19 masters going back to March 25th of last year). And that 1 master took place 5 months ago on August 6th.

Owned. ^.^-b
jheezy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laplie wrote:

omg its time to make a legacy master Very Happy
Paellin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the moron meant to say trials. Shocked
_SeBaS_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes , ext is nice (test for yokohama etc)
CookieCutter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: O B V Reply with quote

Indeed, the PTQ season is the major reason why mL is having this string of Ext masters. There should be a Standard one soon though.
MeanY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't get why there aren't any limited masters.

Is it just because u can only play draft at app? if so, some programmer could try to make a code generator in netdraft for mws.

Then, since multiple drafts are hard to organize, u could just make top-8 draft and the rest sealed. Sealed is good for players to develop their building skills with a shot card base and even tough its dependant on pools opened, its not all about it.
georgjorge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laplie wrote:

Word ! Please don't ignore Eternal the way Wizards already does...Legacy is a great format.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1