Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BW Deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
Taoofss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ewwww, ewwwwwwwwwwww.
tato-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omfg....

pd: lol penis
Paellin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats terrible.... seriously, im sure a TS precon could beat that peice of shit.

and your an idiot, Yawgmoths bargain is restricted in vintage, you cannt draw more cards then you have life, wtf is howling mine doing in a deck with black vise? and you do realize that nobody plays creatures in T1 right?
Tacomancer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt think you could make a deck with Yawgmoth's Bargin and have it not be broken. I stand corrected.
Paellin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all, most T1 tournys let people play with 5-10 proxies, so you dont have to be rich to play with Power9.
second, if you want to play a cheap deck... why are you playing T1 at all?
third, if you insist on playin T1, a good, cheap deck would be Mountains win again!

http://www.magic-league.com/deck/27508/vintage_t1.html#Uba%20Stax11175
tato-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so play casual...
IberianWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emulate the effects. for example, instead of playing a saphire medallion, play one of those invasion creatures that do the same for 2 mana. well, this is a bad example, but anyway...

that deck's kinda weird anyway. there's no need for 8 creature removals... you've got yawgmoth's bargain. and it seems very slow... dark rituals, anyone? but won't the bargain cost you a lot?

NOTE: I'm not good at vintage. at all.
Equinox-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My eyes bled when I looked at this deck. I play t1 irl a lot and I own full power and I go to tournemetns where half the people there own full power and the other half proxy it cause it's a 5 proxie tournyment.
You wouldn't even win a game. Wrath of God and Damnation are terrible in t1 Cards LIke swords to plowshares run around 1 dollar and are infinately better. Signets in t1 that is funny also. Go build a deck like fish that can win and t1 and would probably cost less money if you proxied any the expesnive cards.
RiQuSP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordFoley wrote:
And I'm not going to say I'm good at magic, because I'm not. But I don't understand how this could be so bad. Could you guys at least try to explain what a good deck would be like? And one that could actually happen in real life without being a millionare.

Sure, some of us can. But what are your preferences, budget and that kind'a stuff... It would help a lot if we knew that!
Kev
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think, YOUR COMBO DOENST EVEN WORK. Paying Life doesnt work with the children. You dont lose the life, your PAYING it. Really, if you cant win imiiediatley when drawing X cards of Bargain your deck just plain suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1