Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KILL FOR PEACE!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Boba383

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korbac, you realize it is the kind of person that you are that makes the US people not care what you say? You point out the stupidest things, and then contradict them. The "just because you saved us a long time ago" bullshit but right before you say "europe created america" is kinda just being retarted.

Oh, and the main reasons for Germany and Japan recovering after WWII was because the UNITED STATES poured huge amounts of money in the countries to repair them, and even then it didn't happen immdediatly. Chances are, it will be the same in Iraq, as nothing is done immediatly.

Oh, and yes, the Iraqi people want US troops out of their country, but what the documentary fails to tell you is the question they are asking is "Do you want American troops out of you country eventually?" and of course the answer will be yes you idiot! If we left the country right now, the country would be split between the Kurds, Syria and Iran, and they'd still be no better off because all three would still fight with each other.

Also, did I mention that I've had this argument way too many times be4, so I doubt there is anything you will bring up that I won't be able to contradict (not that it will do much good, I've met enough people like you to know that you won't change your mind ever and you'll always go hating the US for the biggest bullshit reasons)

Last edited by Boba383 on Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
snoopster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korbac wrote:
ElvishGod wrote:
And we all know how well these countries are doing economically now...

Yeah, and both Iraq and Afghanistan are so well economically....-.-.
If Germany, Japan and other countries recovered from their distruction in WWII is because they already had some resources to recover. As we can see in both Afghanistan and Iraq, ppl consider that they are actually living in a worse way than when the Talibans and Saddam were in power.
Man, watch some documentaries and you'll find out that almost all the iraqis want that American troops leave their country.

every single fact you stated in your last paragraph was completely incorrect. Shocked
BusDriver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: lll Reply with quote

The Russians won WWII in Europe, not the USA. The USA and GB killed less than 10% of the German soldiers that died in WWII. They only invaded Europe (not counting Italy as it was fairly irrellevant) when it was 100% sure the war was won. I'm sure Germany could have lasted till 1946, maybe even 1947 if it wasn't for the USA, but that's about it.
Accually Churchill did all he could to get to Berlin before the Russians did, while the Americans preffered letting the Russians do the work. He was the only one that was really aware of the coming conflict with Russia.
Not to mention that USA kinda ruined GB after WWII by asking alot of money for all the weapons, tanks and planes that were lent. Sure, they had every right to do so, but just pointing out the Marshall plan, isn't quite the whole picture. And the reasons why the Marshall plan was executed were mainly to help the USA (eco-partners and not to be Isolated against Communist Russia, Europe and maybe China).
The US did save us from the Russians tho. Altho it's not very clear weather a communist regime could have been installed in Western-Europe as easy as it was in Eastern-Europe.
In conclusion, if in the next argument on this forum you want to bring up WWII, you should say:'We shortened WWII for you guys!' instead of 'We saved your butts in WWII'. But then again, that's not that impressive. Accually it's not that impressive at all...
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay even though i'm a bit late in this conversation i feel it is my duty as one of the few people on this forum that are not complete retards to intervene.

First of all Korbac you have no idea what you're talking about , there isn't that much hate for the US in Europe, actually a lot of people (especially the Eastern European ones) worship the US and consider it the best thing ever. But of course you being Western European and all , by all gods we're civilised , we colonized people w00t w00t don't feel that way because you can't stand other people being succesful can you? I think the one that can't judge this right is you because of your hate for the US for no apparent valid reason.

Now the people saying the US saved europe twice. That statement is exagerated. WW2 would have ended anyway and the nazis were bound to lose, they stretched too far and they couldn't sustain a front in Russia while also having to keep stability in the rest of Europe.

And as for the US saving Europe from Russia it's the most stupid thing i ever heard, ooooh the Marshall Plan , you think that plan was because of selflessness? Everything that was done after WW2 was about influence, were was the selfless US in Romania,Bulgaria and all the countries that were under communist influence after WW2? Or are those countries not a part of Europe? They basically sold us over to Russia they decided to have their part of influence in Greece rather than any other of those countries. They didn't save anything they just gave support to the countries that could rebuild themselves in the first place while messing up ones that really nedded help by sending them under Russian influence. So everyone saying the US is selfless is very very wrong. Being selfless is the biggest mistake a country can make, it's all about your own interest and i understand that, i don't blame the US for the condition my crappy country is in, it's our own fault for not doing anything after 1990. But no the US is far from being selfless, do you remember them signing the Kyoto treaty? No you don't because they didn't sign it.

Actually what i think that people hate is not the US nor is it G.W.Bush it's the attitude of the people that thing US is perfect and the biggest thing ever and that the world owes them big time. I know that's what I dislike.
Newsflash: It's not like that, the US has many flaws and noone owes them the least (maybe Mexico for giving them a place to work ^_^ ) I'd like to remember you that there is no such thing as a "pure american" you are all European descendants unless you're living in a reservation so all this bullshit about America(what the hell America is a continent ffs) being better than Europe and how the European Union is shit and Europe sucks is useless since basically we all come from Europe.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5