Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this a judge ? omg ?

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
FlyingFreak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Is this a judge ? omg ? Reply with quote

Judge complaints-->nico@magic-league.com
Spyx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, tidus13 doesn't know about the beginning of combat step?
Bozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not for forums, talk to Nico
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should have notified you about when he was going to his attack phase. He can't just up and jump to the attack phase without telling you. In a DCI tourney, I had a similiar problem, except I was playing opposition, and my opponent immediately went to attack phase and attacked. I told him when he enters the combat phase, I tap his creatures, and he gave me the whole shennanigans about they are already tapped and attacking. I called a judge, and he ruled that he HAS to let me know the phases/steps he is going through and give me priority to do something. And some judges here do play wrong... mainly because they mess up and abuse the judge priviledge to rule in their favor.

But as said above, this isn't for forums. You need to tell Nico or a higher judge.
DaShakAttack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time i checked the title of this forum was "General Magic-league issues", so yes this is also for the forums, take your "Take this somwhere else" trash out of here. Your not contributing to the convo by saying it.

and yes tidus is a total idiot.
Tinefol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're meant to appeal to higher level judge in case that you think to be incorrect ruling. This is not for forums.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Tidus may not be as super cool as you cats, but he's not the worst judge in the history of the league (eg. DS_McWerp....okay, I flame the bastage because I truly love and appreciate him...so there, I said it. DS and I are secret lovers....I hope Craze doesn't get jealous.)

But yeah, that rules causes alot of confusion, and we all play fast so to be safe, I guess you can ask your opponent everytime a phase changes or you make a move.

Some ghazi deck players are cheap, so when playing them I always pass priority when I enter my attack phase so it forces him to tap out before I choose who will attack.
kokusho6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

serialX ur a fag
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1